iPad

fakeindian

OMG I MUST HAVE ONE OF THESE.

NURRISH GET ON IT AND MAKE A CUSTOM 350Z CRADLE AND IL ORDER ONE OFF YOU NOW! :band:

+1 :lol:

Hope you dont use all those heater controls much, it's like A4 size.

who needs a passenger airbag :lol: could do a dash mould where it could sit on charge and take out when you need to. ;)

OMG I MUST HAVE ONE OF THESE.

NURRISH GET ON IT AND MAKE A CUSTOM 350Z CRADLE AND IL ORDER ONE OFF YOU NOW! :band:

+1 :lol:

Hope you dont use all those heater controls much, it's like A4 size.

More like A5 ;) Will prob fit ok in the top cubby or you could loose the stereo and make a fibreglass mount... Only issue will be the side Audio in...

Looking forward to getting rid of a fair few gadgets for one of these... 10 hours battery... NICE!

Doesn't look like anything special to me but then I'm not sold on the iphone either.

yes I'm sure it will work well, but its nothing new, tablet PCs have been around for ages but never really caught on. However as its Apple and looks like a giant iphone I'm sure it will be a hit.

usual they sure are good at marketing at Apple...

It doesn't really appeal to me either but I'm sure all the die-hard Apple users will lap it up ...

I can appreciate the nice interface and sleak design but it's just not my thing ...

I thought the same about the iPod too ... there are lots of better MP3 Players out there but people just want to have an iPod so they can fit in with their friends ...

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that I have a major dislike for iTunes also ... :rant: