I hope this isn't one of our members being a tw@t

adammitch69

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry but behaviour like that on a public road is not a matter to sit on the fence about. the idea is its PUBLIC he cant guarantee anything!!!!!! there COULD be children there COULD be people there COULD be anything!!! its dangerous to himself and more importantly to others. clearly there was traffic passing through so it wasnt exactly closed off now was it. the mention of "oh theres no police" means they know they are being dicks :ban: your an idiot if you side with someone like that and i think you'll only learn your lesson when your in a wheelchair drinking through a tube cos some nob in his sports car thought it would be funny to drift that day :thumbdown:

Other than the car waiting on the entry, I didn't think that was too bad. He never collided with anything, and he may have been on an industrial site on a Sunday, no pedestrians, no kids, no oaps, no pets, even his mate was blocking an exit/entry to the roundabout so it can't have been that busy.

The way I see it he was using his car for what he can do with it, although maybe in a poor location.

I sit on the fence. :snack:

Wish I could talk like I was from 'Lan Dan'.

Sick innit large @*!# mon drifdin.

:shrug:

i'm sorry, but did you not see the traffic coming on to the round about? it may have been light but it was still traffic. and near the end you see someone waiting to get on as he goes round.

I think your tampon may have fallen out.

i think you should spend a day sitting in a hospital watching RTA's come in :thumbdown: tell the lovely people how fun you think it is to their face. :doh:

+1 Idiots like this should be made to do community service with RTA victims. Maybe then they will understand that their actions have implications for innocent people.

You know i have seen these err discussions lots of times, and there is always one conclusion,

an argument ;)

There will always be silly buggers doing things on and off the public highway, if its a well respected member of a forum/car club they will 85% of the time get praised for doing a wicked burnout,or outrunning a Ferrari, and respect for being a bit of a nuttier.

If its Johny chav he will be condemned for being a public danger, and should be flogged!

It always amuses me that people who stand in judgement and shout the loudest, cannot swear to never breaking the speed limit or doing anything else that if painted in a different light might also be constrewed to being a danger to the public ;)

Its all a matter of degrees as they say ;)

no ive never gone out and drifted round a roundabout :bangin: there is a distinct difference.

and as for the comment that THEY CANT AFFORD TO GO TO A TRACK... wtf!? ok, so i cant afford to go to a shooting range, i think i'll try it out across the local park :blink: thats a **** poor excuse especially if you can afford a zed :thumbdown:

Other than the car waiting on the entry, I didn't think that was too bad. He never collided with anything, and he may have been on an industrial site on a Sunday, no pedestrians, no kids, no oaps, no pets, even his mate was blocking an exit/entry to the roundabout so it can't have been that busy.

The way I see it he was using his car for what he can do with it, although maybe in a poor location.

I sit on the fence. :snack:

Wish I could talk like I was from 'Lan Dan'.

Sick innit large @*!# mon drifdin.

:shrug:

+1

There is a line that should be drawn with this. I dont think its bad or wrong for this type of thing to be done on the public road, but obviously there is a TIME AND A PLACE. For those of you that think this is wreckless driving - no its not, its just drifting. He has drifted pretty well in the video IMHO and is obviously in control of the car. Head over to driftworks if you want to meet some street drifters... they get up to this sort of thing every day. I've been to a few legit drift meets and everyone was talking about what they did on the streets in the week etc... they're different kind of people to on here.

...and can any one of you on here tell me that you've never exceeded the speed limit on any road? That is probably more dangerous than this :dry:

That said, he can see other traffic, so he should have stopped.

Lastly, i would never dream of doing this in my zed, and i've never done it in my drift car or my current shitbox. I stick to closed car parks at night. :thumbs:

For people saying its wreckless and dangerous

there is driving with an element of risk and being completely reckless.

i've broken the odd speed limit, overtaken ocasionally in places that maybe weren't the best. and i'm still here to tell the tale. but they have been on open roads, not in a residential area.

but there will be others who have done the same as me and aren't able to tell the tale. the elelment of risk is the drivers decision and with every decision there are consequences. from a fine, to a crash, or killing yourself or someone else.

he was being a complete *****, same as the person drifting the lorry round a roundabout a month ago, and the clips of people speeding a few months before that.

i have little respect for those people, i keep my lairy driving for the track, where its supposed to be. and as i've matured and got older and more experienced my mistakes which i've made have become fewer and far between.

no ones perfect, but to put it up on you tube like a hero is retarded.

there is driving with an element of risk and being completely reckless.

i've broken the odd speed limit, overtaken ocasionally in places that maybe weren't the best. and i'm still here to tell the tale. but they have been on open roads, not in a residential area.

but there will be others who have done the same as me and aren't able to tell the tale. the elelment of risk is the drivers decision and with every decision there are consequences. from a fine, to a crash, or killing yourself or someone else.

he was being a complete *****, same as the person drifting the lorry round a roundabout a month ago, and the clips of people speeding a few months before that.

i have little respect for those people, i keep my lairy driving for the track, where its supposed to be. and as i've matured and got older and more experienced my mistakes which i've made have become fewer and far between.

no ones perfect, but to put it up on you tube like a hero is retarded.

...but drifting at 25mph where he can stop in 10yds, on a roundabout where everyone can see and hear him is far far safer than doing 70 in a 50, or overtaking when you're unsure. DRIFTING IS NOT WRECKLESS if you know how to do it.