God I love these cars!

kazman

Hmmm, sorry to be the one to bring the negative points but what about the fact there's no lumbar support, or adjustable steering column? That really frustrates me - I can never seem to get get properly comfortable and I've had it almost a year a now. Maybe I'm just funny shaped. :lol:

It's certainly the best car I've ever owned - not the fastest, economical or most comfortable but a good all-rounder.

:ban:

i have had the motor about 4 months now! i didnt drive her for almost 3 weeks over christmas due to the weather. i got withdrawal simptoms!!!! :blush:

every time i get in her, start her up i just smile!!!! best car i have owned by far!! thought about a few others before buying her but i am thrilled i spent a little extra and got such an amazing car!!

i do a lot of motorway miles and its awesome at 3K, cruise on just relaxing but then drop a gear or two and it comes alive and makes me smile from ear to ear!!!!!!!!

i, too, look very young for my age and get very funny looks when i get out. i have seen someone talking to his Mrs in another car and i lip-read "how the hell did he afford that??!!"

the car is........

JUST AWESOME!!

Sparky

Hmmm, sorry to be the one to bring the negative points but what about the fact there's no lumbar support, or adjustable steering column? That really frustrates me - I can never seem to get get properly comfortable and I've had it almost a year a now. Maybe I'm just funny shaped. :lol:

It's certainly the best car I've ever owned - not the fastest, economical or most comfortable but a good all-rounder.

Sorry to be a tad picky but is your 350z an import??? If so, I apologise as I don't really know how they differ internally from the UK spec other than items such as sterring wheel controls and the like.

If instead it is a UK spec.....then you can adjust the steering column!!! Furthermore regarding feeling comfortable in the 350z, everyone I have spoken to in this club and from the comments I have recieved from friends when they have been allowed the priviledge of riding in my new girl.........the comments are always how tremendously comfy the seats are. Passengers have said that perhaps my driving isn't particularly rider friendly but hey, that's half the fun!!! :lol:

Had mine for a one and a half year at this stage and LOVE it! It costs me lots of money (tax,insurance) to be had but anytime I turn the key and dive off I completely forget about that small issue. Don't think I'll ever upgrade it really like driving it, might be forced to sell it though...hopefully that wont happen!

:dance:

Do you guys have a shopping list for your Z? Mine continues to grow every week :lol:

Had mine for a one and a half year at this stage and LOVE it! It costs me lots of money (tax,insurance) to be had but anytime I turn the key and dive off I completely forget about that small issue. Don't think I'll ever upgrade it really like driving it, might be forced to sell it though...hopefully that wont happen!

Do you guys have a shopping list for your Z? Mine continues to grow every week :lol:

I'm glad I'm not the only one with a list, mine has decreased rapidly latley though :teeth:

I'm glad I'm not the only one with a list, mine has decreased rapidly latley though :teeth:

:lol::lol::lol:

Well for some B)

My expected delivery / purchase on my list has gone a bit :cold:

Sorry to be a tad picky but is your 350z an import??? If so, I apologise as I don't really know how they differ internally from the UK spec other than items such as sterring wheel controls and the like.

If instead it is a UK spec.....then you can adjust the steering column!!! Furthermore regarding feeling comfortable in the 350z, everyone I have spoken to in this club and from the comments I have recieved from friends when they have been allowed the priviledge of riding in my new girl.........the comments are always how tremendously comfy the seats are. Passengers have said that perhaps my driving isn't particularly rider friendly but hey, that's half the fun!!! :lol:

Nope - it's a UK GT 2004.

What I meant was that it's only rake adjustable. Even most basic car nowadays allow some kind of adjustment in how far toward you the steering wheel can be moved. The seats are nice but with no (adjustable) lumbar support I find on long jurneys I'm constantly adjusting the angle of the seat back and the hieght of the seat bottom to try and get the support where I want it.

I also have the problem where either I'm too close to the wheel for my legs so my arms are comfy or the total opposite so I get shoulder ache too. :bang: Maybe I just have long legs and short arms but I've never suffered in other cars like I have the Zed.

That said I'm certainly not swapping her, definitely enjoy every drive and have put up with the back pain for almost a year so far so it can't be all bad can it?!

;)

I like to describe it thus

"I am disapointed when I reach my destination, as I have to get out of it"

This feeling we all seem to share in, I think was best summed up by Jeremy Clarkson in the episode where he drove (I believe) the Aston Martin V8 Vantage Roadster down to the south coast of France.........he stated "that if he drove all the way to the south of France and then realised he had forgotton his swimming trunks, he would quite happily drive all the way home just to collect them"!!!!

I totally agree with the legend Clarkson..........I drove a 50 mile round trip from work the other day...purely because I forgot to put my watch on. I know, a tad sad but I hate not having my watch on and this was a good excuse as well. :doh:

Yep you've gotta love the Zed.

I just can't get over the attention the car gets? People actually go out of their way to see what the car is. I was filling up the other day and an elederly lady was rushing to put her glasses on so she could read the 'nissan' badge while loudly discussing the 'beautiful' car with her partner.

I think the Zed has the shape and stance of a much more expensive car, with a driving experience to match. Driving down my local highstreet is a blast. Ive even had people i dont know wave at me??

People must be shocked when they realise its just a nissan... lol.... The change from my TT is honestly quite dramatic.

Alastair

Well i've had my car 2 days and i'm just blown away by it, My previous car was a 08 plate Type R GT and i did a straight swap for a 06 350z GT coupe, at the time I was wondering if i'd made the right decision or not and after just a day in the car i'm like type what? this really is everything I could want it's loud sleek and bloody fast! I filled her up yesterday and when i turned her over just about every head in the garage turned to look at me! I couldn't help but grin, just wondering what it will be like when I get a K1 fitted?

just wondering what it will be like when I get a K1 fitted?

Bloody loud ! :teeth:

Very good exhaust but it's not quiet. Marzman bought mine after i swapped it for a *slightly* quieter one from Exhausts UK. I would have kept it, but the neighbours were starting to frown lol

I remember coming home from my folks on the A500 towards Stoke. Had the gf with me, and was tootling at about 70 in 4th. Two blokes on very fast bikes pulled up along side me, and both of them pointed to the exhaust, then cupped a hand to the side of their helmet, then gave me the thumbs up! I almost got a round of applause at 70mph when i dropped the cutch and revved the engine lol