A long time coming some would say

M13KYF

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks good, very shiny, will the salt not eat these?

the wheels have been sealed with 2 coats of Jetseal 109 plus my car hardly comes out to play now with not needing it to travel to work. So I'm hoping it will be ok as long as I keep the wheels clean after any brief usage during the winter.

Look B) Mike.

Slight drop now maybe?

dont know. It had only just come of axle stands. SO perhaps still sitting slighty high and on a hill. Already a problem with a couple of speed bumps so dont want to risk it anymore

sweet lips :teeth:

Do you have any pre and after photos of them? (before refurb)

tbh they were in mint condition apart from one bad wheel kerb and on another two wheels they were a couple of nicks from stones.

This was the big kerbing

Front2-RimScuff.jpg

That has to be the sweetest beige metro ive ever seen. Come to think of it, its the ONLY cool metro ive ever seen. (apart from the 6R4 of course) I love restrainedly modified 80's 'box-shaped' hatch backs! B)

Oh and your rims look good as well mike!!! :lol: Are they a different offset to the rays?

That has to be the sweetest beige metro ive ever seen. Come to think of it, its the ONLY cool metro ive ever seen. (apart from the 6R4 of course) I love restrainedly modified 80's 'box-shaped' hatch backs! B)

Oh and your rims look good as well mike!!! :lol: Are they a different offset to the rays?

no spacers which I did with the rays.

My bro's metro has a few mods already on and a few planned. I actually like the colour in a cool way. He's got the MG Metro interior to go in it which was like a fine black and white herring bone material. Should go well with the colour. His turning circle is awful and only managed 248 miles out of the yoko's but he's said you could chuck into any corner and it just stuck.

another pic

CIMG1952.jpg