Big spider in my garage!

marzman

tbh it wasn't even that big, im disappointed :lol: i had a huge spider on my ceiling, decided to catch it in a glass, then i realised there were three more! bout the same size as the opening of a pint glass. when i put it down on the table it made a right racket boucing off the glass :scare:

Okay okay, while it does look small on the pics, i promise you it wasnt. :blush:

Mate it's when the glass jar needs to be the size of an old fashioned sweet jar and the cardboard has to be 1/2 inch plywood THATs one huge spider !!!! Ha ha ha :lol:;)

So where's the fangs??

Ever seen the movie Arachnophobia? Some of it featured our Avondale spiders. Harmless but biggish. :lol:

Ah the Avondale AKA the Huntsman spider ........ we had those in Nigeria .... fast little devils they are :lol::lol::lol:

One thing about spiders is that size does not matter when it comes to how dangerous they are...

Take this one here as an example:

brown_recluse2.jpg

Does not look like much and it is quite similar to the one the OP showed us, probably about the same size... although I am pretty sure it is not one of these.

Do a search for Brown Recluse Spider on Google... just do not do it after or while eating, you might suddenly lose something :scare:

So where's the fangs??

Ever seen the movie Arachnophobia? Some of it featured our Avondale spiders. Harmless but biggish. :lol:

Ah the Avondale AKA the Huntsman spider ........ we had those in Nigeria .... fast little devils they are :lol::lol::lol:

Sure are. Fairly harmless in the form we have them here. Nothing poisonous here, a few will give a nasty bite though.