Vaxhaull Insignia

srobrien

I was following one of these today and when he was (obviously) riding up someone elses arse he had to pull and emergency stop when the car infront braked. When he did it all the brake lights and hazards at the rear started flashing knightrider stylee, such a good idea. I've nver seen this before but it totally got my attention and i suppose that was the point so they worked really well. Tried to find a video of it but obviously no one is sad enough to have posted one up. More cars should have this feature.

R

Yep i was on a trackday and a guy with one of those big peugot CC things had this feature... we thought he was a spaz flapping at the controls on the hairpin, but he said it was a feature.

Should be mandatory on all cars though... good idea.

my fiesta ST used to do this, when braking really hard it brings on all the light, you could turn it off tho as it was too sensitive, when driving hard!!

yeah it would be a bit dippit to have that feature on a car you were going to take on track - your back end would be a permanent xmas tree :lol: