Shire's attempt at a snowman and dog !!!!

shire350Z

Well after being nagged about not making a snowman (even though zoe did nothing to help apart from complain about him and the dog, but she does have flu :yawn: ) out i went and this was the outcome after 2 and a half hours :) and seeing though it took me this long thought id share it :lol: know what your all thinking im not going to be winning no awards but hey i tried and he's bigger than me :lol: !!!

phonepics001-1.jpg

phonepics002-1.jpg

its spelt 'cat' mate :lol: and its supposed to be a boxer dogs chops!!!

the snow with it being bit warmer today was just going liek ice so couldnt carve it up like you have husky and whats with hijacking my thread make ya own :lol:

mwhahahaa :teeth: your just jealous :p

Well after being nagged about not making a snowman (even though zoe did nothing to help apart from complain about him and the dog, but she does have flu :yawn: ) out i went and this was the outcome after 2 and a half hours :) and seeing though it took me this long thought id share it :lol: know what your all thinking im not going to be winning no awards but hey i tried and he's bigger than me :lol: !!!

phonepics001-1.jpg

phonepics002-1.jpg

No wonder that dog looks sad. How would you feel with a stick shuved up your a*se! :surrender: