Stealth Look 350z

Ashey

yep it looks like the swift auto retractable unit. i'm in communication with the bloke at the moment about getting one shipped over.

i'm impressed how that one retracts into the grille. i plan to mount mine underneath as to do that i can't see how you'd do it without having to cut the mesh, and it would start to look messy once you do that.

Really like this car! Looks heavy evil!

Irfan and I have had discussions in the past about black wheels on black cars and how it can be a bit much. I was thinking of putting black wheels with a red lip on much like the car in this video but I can make my mind up on it though.

I really like the black volk gts with polished lip that Zedrush has. Think these break the colour up a bit more while still giving a menacing look! :p

Really like this car! Looks heavy evil!

Irfan and I have had discussions in the past about black wheels on black cars and how it can be a bit much. I was thinking of putting black wheels with a red lip on much like the car in this video but I can make my mind up on it though.

I really like the black volk gts with polished lip that Zedrush has. Think these break the colour up a bit more while still giving a menacing look! :p

craig if u were gonna go with black wheels a red lip might go better than a polished lip, hadnt thought of that. im sure someone could photoshop it for u

• 1 month later...