Not an owner yet - Have a q please

Hi all,

Great site. Been researching using it for the past month. Grats on this is, its damn fine and seem a great groups of peeps

Looking to buy in Jan. Got my eye on a Gunmetal on RAYS which I'm gonna look at next weekend.

Question I have is, the model I'm looking at is a 2004 but doesn't have the GT pack. Big problem?

What I having trouble with is seeing exactly what does and doesn't it come with? THe description says cruise but I thought that was GT pack only. Seems to have a BOSE too from pics but thought that was GT pack too. Cloth seats / leather don't bother me and missus says heated seats make her feel as if she's had an accident ;-) I have cruise at the moment but doubt if I would miss it.

Any advice on the GT pack would be appreciated.

Bradders

Hi and welcome to the forum. The cars sold by dealers are renowned for errors in the spec. They are often totally unsure what they are.

Imposrts are harder to work out as there are lots more options packages.

Do you have a link to the advert, we can let you know what it is. :)

Thanks guys. Seem to be getting conflicting views on that, but no biggie.

Any tips on what I should be looking at past the normal used car stuff, that is particular to Z's?

Point me to thread if you had heard this all before ;)

Cheers,

Bradders.

Well glad that it comes with the Brembos. I always find stopping in a fast car is nice too.

I'll have a look next weekend and then hopefully I'll fully join th club ;-)

Any advice this week on points to look for much appreciated

Thanks,

Bradders

I don't think Bradders ever thought it was a GT

Hi all,

Great site. Been researching using it for the past month. Grats on this is, its damn fine and seem a great groups of peeps

Looking to buy in Jan. Got my eye on a Gunmetal on RAYS which I'm gonna look at next weekend.

Question I have is, the model I'm looking at is a 2004 but doesn't have the GT pack. Big problem? ...........