the perfect end to 2009!!!!

lamby

what a way to end the year by crashing the car into a kerb!!!!

very very slippy and boom into the kerb :cry:

and now the back wheel is nicely bent in over.

looks like the lower rear suspension linkage but not 100%

if anyone could help in identifying this part would be much apprechiated

even more so if anyone has one they dont want. Any advice welcomed

Thanks in advance

IMG_0042.jpg

I could do with it pretty soon so if you could give him a nudge martin that would be great!

I rang the stealers but he wasnt sure what i meant so i rang my garage and then tried to ring stealers back but they are shut.

hopefully it is just that arm that is bent and nothing more

if it wasnt snowing and i could get it jacked up then i might try and straighten it for now but the only place i can jack it up is on the road and dont fancy that too much at the minute!!

Ouch sorry to see that chap. Hopefully you can just get a new arm and stick it on, but I would plan for the worst and expect some more stuff to be knackered. I'm sure Alex and Lee can come to the rescue with some OEM bits though :thumbs:

to be honest i'd get a new lower arm and then drive her down to your local accident repair centre and get them to assess it. you don't have to pay them to do the work, but at least you'll know if you got everything. worse thing would be to miss the fact that the upper arm had snapped or pulled the mounting point out of shape and the car to end up in a worse accident as something fails later.

So sorry to hear this mate especially after the hard work you have done to get the car looking so good.

Hope it gets fixed soon :thumbs:

+1 :thumbs: Both R35LEE or ZMANALEX would be able to sort u out. Could vouch for them..both top blokes :thumbs: have bought OEM parts from them in the past. Still waiting for bits and bobs from R35LEE. Trying to restore a Cat C damaged Zed. Would put up some pics when it's all ready.

Found out that the Zed and this f$&%king weather doesn't mix the hard way. Ran into the back of someone Christmas Eve having had my NISMO V1 bumper for less than a month :rant: Still waiting to have the body kit repaired. So i know exactly how you feel bud.

Thanks for the kind words people :thumbs:

Pimm Thanks you can imagine how gutted i was i jumped straight out the car and ran round to check the body work. Wheels are slightly damaged but new ones were on the cards anyway and they are going to be relegated to winter wheels anyway so not to bothered about that.

Bounty thats not good hope all gets sorted.

Getting the Arm off Lee as he is only down the road from me :D Handy or what :yahoo:

no lesson learnt Zed and snow does not mix well at all.

shall be purchasing a small cheap runaround for next winter definately.