GT4 sold leaving the fold

aquagazgt4

GT4 Ultra yellow 96/176 sold

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1400387.htm

well eventually managed to do it sold on piston heads. if any help with values got 14k for her. was only for sale 4 days. had an acre of fun in it and clocked 8000 mile in her since april. best car i have owned for pure fun .forums been a great help , nurrish with his sat nav install, and cs with advice and pads and spacers. I need something more practical so will update later when i get my yaris 1.1. kidding,

looking at maybe audi RS6 (estate) or merc E63K (estate),audiS4 estate, M5 estate, yes all estates i am not allowed a GTR apparently its not practical. well good luck all and merry xmas. prob be back with a 370 lol.

gaz

guy who bought it just texted saying brilliant drive home awesome car well chuffed, thats satisfying, said he had been to look at a few and was best condition he had seen. all that meguires no doubt. so my bug is now residing in cambridgeshire somewhere. :byebye:

Garry, the guy who bought your car beat me to it by 24hrs!!

I was supposed to view it 1pm on the saturday but couldn't make it due to the bad

weather we had.

Funnily enough i didn't have my heart set on a GT4 until I saw this one advertised, now

I think I'll have to have one as opposed to the regular model

guy who bought it just texted saying brilliant drive home awesome car well chuffed, thats satisfying, said he had been to look at a few and was best condition he had seen. all that meguires no doubt. so my bug is now residing in cambridgeshire somewhere. :byebye:

Garry, the guy who bought your car beat me to it by 24hrs!!

I was supposed to view it 1pm on the saturday but couldn't make it due to the bad

weather we had.

Funnily enough i didn't have my heart set on a GT4 until I saw this one advertised, now

I think I'll have to have one as opposed to the regular model

yes remember texting you paul, my wife was dealing with the sale as i am on a barge in west africa, weather was bad that day, i had a good response it was a lovely vehicle unmarked pristine condition, hope you find what your looking for. but i like the new facelift with bonnet bulge pity not in yellow.

regards gaz

• 1 month later...