Newbie... MagaZine 350z Comp winner!!!!!

AmyZed

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if any of you come along make sure you introduce yourselves :D though after i have my zed, ill be looking for the next meet to meet you all! this will be the longest 5 weeks or so of my life..

It will fly by! Just planning all your mods will take a month :yahoo:

As a matter of interest Amy, I see your numberplate "1 AMY" is up for sale .............don't rush to buy it though, it's up at £120,000

Look in today's Sunday Times or PM me for the seller's number if you want it :lol:

As a matter of interest Amy, I see your numberplate "1 AMY" is up for sale .............don't rush to buy it though, it's up at £120,000

Look in today's Sunday Times or PM me for the seller's number if you want it :lol:

I'd say that was adequate compensation for the late delivery of the car from the mag B)

haha, do you know what-i actually know who is selling it! its a relative of a guy at my work!! she wont give me discount :headhurt:

hehe

id love a private plate! but erm, not that one! its rather expensive dont you think haha.

I want FA51 AMY its £800 :thumbs: (id make it read FAST)

nearly bought it at one point, but didnt as i dont have the zed..... maybe ill treat myself one day but i bet its prob gone!

The show seems ages away :( so i am trying not to think about it!!

haha, do you know what-i actually know who is selling it! its a relative of a guy at my work!! she wont give me discount :headhurt:

hehe

id love a private plate! but erm, not that one! its rather expensive dont you think haha.

I want FA51 AMY its £800 :thumbs: (id make it read FAST)

nearly bought it at one point, but didnt as i dont have the zed..... maybe ill treat myself one day but i bet its prob gone!

The show seems ages away :( so i am trying not to think about it!!

You'll be VERY happy once you got her :thumbs:

http://WWW.THEFASTSHOW.COM

if you scroll down to the max power sect- you'll see they will be giving me the car at this show!

itd be really cool if some of you came along! parked with me in the autoglym show and shine..

its still a long wait march 21st- but i understand they want to make a fuss over this :D

:#1::#1:

wasn't that a comedy on BBC2?

Amy - you'll be in demand after this, a forum celebrity

My younger brother has aksed me if you can post a picture of yourself jumping up and down to show how excited you are. :blush:

Tssskk. Youngsters eh??

You don't have a younger brother. :p

Then what are those voices in my head saying "Jump baby, jump!" :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

My younger brother has aksed me if you can post a picture of yourself jumping up and down to show how excited you are. :blush:

Tssskk. Youngsters eh??

You don't have a younger brother. :p

Then what are those voices in my head saying "Jump baby, jump!" :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Ahahah!

That's just some alter ego/libido.

Oh, and good to hear the positives finally coming out of all this, Amy. :thumbs:

Well, now seen her all done... i can honestly say shes stunning! i was shocked, better than i thought she'd look! and my carbon bonnet will look awesome and go with the carbon boot etc :)

i really cant wait to show you all pics! yes ill start a new thread hehe!

few weeks to go till hand over at the show.....

Will be longest 3 weeks ever, have the photoshoot on 16th march though.... so ill get to drive her before the show :yahoo:

Well, now seen her all done... i can honestly say shes stunning! i was shocked, better than i thought she'd look! and my carbon bonnet will look awesome and go with the carbon boot etc :)

i really cant wait to show you all pics! yes ill start a new thread hehe!

few weeks to go till hand over at the show.....

Will be longest 3 weeks ever, have the photoshoot on 16th march though.... so ill get to drive her before the show :yahoo:

great news :thumbs: