A big welcome back to Mr and Mrs

martinmac

Many congratulations Mr & Mrs H5 -looking forward to some pics

So where is he then? Has Mrs H5 banned him from the forum already? :bangin::lol:

I seem to remember this place went very quiet :shutup: when you tied the knot, but I see Mrs Sarnie unties you from tiime to time now so you can pop in here and say hello ;)

So where is he then? Has Mrs H5 banned him from the forum already? :bangin::lol:

I seem to remember this place went very quiet :shutup: when you tied the knot, but I see Mrs Sarnie unties you from tiime to time now so you can pop in here and say hello ;)

Your memory fails you old man :wheelchair: I was posting on here 25 mins after tieing the knot in vegas :lol:

Your memory fails you old man :wheelchair: I was posting on here 25 mins after tieing the knot in vegas :lol:

That's not really something to shout about. Trust me, 25 mins after my wedding this place will be the furthest thing from my mind! :lol:

That's not really something to shout about. Trust me, 25 mins after my wedding this place will be the furthest thing from my mind! :lol:

He'd already done it twice and he was bored!

The tone can be raised again now. Sorry!