I am in love with these rims!!!!!

Greekman

You planning on tracking with them on?

Or keeping the Rays for that?

The offsets aren't the best. 30 defo better than 35 though. Wouldn't fill the arch enough for my liking!

I'd maybe speak to the traders here to see if they can get some in a decent offset. Also PM Andy (kudos Automotive) as he might do you deal on a nice Zed friendly wheel!

Which offset then plus 20mm spacers??? :bounce:

Only 5mm in it either way chap, probably wont make much difference. But with 20mm spacers on already, I would go with 35mm I guess which makes the offset 15mm. Would look very aggressive. I believe Rays are a 35 offset :)

Only 5mm in it either way chap, probably wont make much difference. But with 20mm spacers on already, I would go with 35mm I guess which makes the offset 15mm. Would look very aggressive. I believe Rays are a 35 offset :)

Now we are talking! If i could now i would go for 25mm spacers with the rays....so ET30 it is.... B):teeth:

Now we are talking! If i could now i would go for 25mm spacers with the rays....so ET30 it is.... B):teeth:

To be more exact Rays are 8"/ET30 front and 8.5"/ET33 rear. So given the new wheels are wider, with the same offset they will stick out slightly more, so I think with ET30 on the new wheels it will fill the arches very nicely!

To be more exact Rays are 8"/ET30 front and 8.5"/ET33 rear. So given the new wheels are wider, with the same offset they will stick out slightly more, so I think with ET30 on the new wheels it will fill the arches very nicely!

Yeap! :yahoo:

problem no2

they offer 235/35 front and 265/30 rears on 8.5j and 9.5j

could i go for 255/35 front and 275/35 rears??? (i mean would they fit the rims?)

ideally i would love 325/30 rears but i dont think they would fit the rims.... :lol:

all sizes from tyre calc... :thumbs:

I may be in the minority but I'm not a fan of them.

As Stew says even 30's wouldn't look chunky enough for my liking.... something in the low 20's seems to be the preferred offset for the Zed.

Your not alone :)

Just got them!!!!

245/35/19 et30 front, 275/35/19 et30 rears with ps2s all round!!!! B):yahoo:

will be posting pics once fitted. :teeth:

In regards to sizes i went for nismo sizes that work for sure... i could go for 255/35 and 285/35 but i didnt want to risk unsettling the ESP (although it shouldnt)...

more details

http://www.350z-tech.com/zwiki/Tires_%28FAQ%29

http://www.kouki.co.uk/utilities/visual ... calculator

from the tyre calculator with nismo sizes you get a difference of -3mm in overall size before and after and with the 255/285 you get a difference of +3mm... in both cases the rear remains taller than the front which keeps the ESP happy. :thumbs:

One difference is that with nismo sizes the speedo will show 0.3mph more at 30mph while with 255/285 0.1mph less....

However, the most important thing is that the 255/285 setup is more dangerous for aquaplaning and about 200 quid more expensive on ps2s!!! :scare:

I don't think they swap the direction of the blades for the opposite side of the car so the left side will point in a different direction to the right side of the car. Not necessarily a problem, just need to be aware of it.

I thought about it but noone can see all 4 wheels at the same time!!!! ;):lol:

I don't think they swap the direction of the blades for the opposite side of the car so the left side will point in a different direction to the right side of the car. Not necessarily a problem, just need to be aware of it.

Correct, they look a lot better on one side than the other

I thought about it but noone can see all 4 wheels at the same time!!!! ;):lol:

Fair enough, they're not to my taste but as long as you're happy with them :thumbs: