I am in love with these rims!!!!!

Greekman

I don't think they swap the direction of the blades for the opposite side of the car so the left side will point in a different direction to the right side of the car. Not necessarily a problem, just need to be aware of it.

Correct, they look a lot better on one side than the other

As long as its the passenger/pavement/bus stop side i am happy!!! ;):lol::lol::lol:

Have to say im not a fan either.

Also greekman you track your car right (Very Hard) so why buy wheels that i believe are relatively heavy and need spacers, when you could of got some lighter ones that fitted correctly in the first place?

Anyhoo, look forward to the pictures...

Also greekman you track your car right (Very Hard) so why buy wheels that i believe are relatively heavy and need spacers, when you could of got some lighter ones that fitted correctly in the first place?

Thats why i am keeping the rays m8...for 888s!! ;)

these ones were ordered with ps2s...should have them fitted by the end of the week! :yahoo:

these ones were ordered with ps2s...should have them fitted by the end of the week! :yahoo:

Don't think you can get the 888's in the correct size for the Rays.

Don't think you can get the 888's in the correct size for the Rays.

40 or 45 prof works fine.... :thumbs:

Hasn't the guy in Falkirk who resprayed his car white got these as well?

Yes he has, or was that a rhetorical question?

It was, was yours a rhetorical question?

Dont even get me started on that`!!!!!!! :rant:

Same wheels as on mine yeah, will people stop copying!

Mine are et30 (iirc), and just clear the brembo's with no spacers.

The rears look a little lost if you have lowered suspecsion, and I had to get Phil to work some voodoo to adjust the camber on the backs to look right. Though they would benefit from 5mm spacers if I get around to it

Hasn't the guy in Falkirk who resprayed his car white got these as well?

Yes he has, or was that a rhetorical question?

It was, was yours a rhetorical question?

Dont even get me started on that`!!!!!!! :rant:

Same wheels as on mine yeah, will people stop copying!

Mine are et30 (iirc), and just clear the brembo's with no spacers.

The rears look a little lost if you have lowered suspecsion, and I had to get Phil to work some voodoo to adjust the camber on the backs to look right. Though they would benefit from 5mm spacers if I get around to it

Sorry m8 didnt even know you had them on!

was browsing on ebay when i saw them and the girlfriend was like "i ll lick them all over once they are on your car they are gorgeous!" :lol:

i went for et30 as well...will they not fit with 20mm spacers??? the car has been lowered...dont know how much tho as its been adjusted a couple of times! :blush:

They should look nicely agressive with 20mm spacers. Cant see a prob with them.

And as Nixy says, I was referring to a certain resprayed car that has the Hanzo's on them, and the V1 wing,....... oh sod it, I'll be quiet.

They should look nicely agressive with 20mm spacers. Cant see a prob with them.

And as Nixy says, I was referring to a certain resprayed car that has the Hanzo's on them, and the V1 wing,....... oh sod it, I'll be quiet.

No worries m8... i wasnt offended in any way... they will look better on mine anyway!!! :p:lol: