Plenty of SEMA pics

Stew

Nope, that Hyundai is a very good looking car in the flesh, and has far more presence than the 370 IMHO. Saw a few on the roads when I was out in the US earlier in the year, just a shame they're not bringing it over here as the V6 model is a genuinely decent car.

Nope, that Hyundai is a very good looking car in the flesh, and has far more presence than the 370 IMHO. Saw a few on the roads when I was out in the US earlier in the year, just a shame they're not bringing it over here as the V6 model is a genuinely decent car.

Looks very G37 like. Proof in the pudding will of course be how they drive though. Anyone can easily make a good looking car, but not everyone can make them handle well ;)

This week's Autocar is saying that they are bringing it now but there's an argument between Hyundai UK who want the 300 bhp V6 and Hyundai Europe who want the 200 bhp turbo 4. Here's hoping we win that one because it looks a tidy car and some of those kits suit it well.