Husky. Good at LED's, Cr*p at plenums

Husky

OK figured it out and boy to i feel like an absolute tool :cry:

so im just a mere noob when it comes to the engine mechanical stuff so learning the hard way. (think ill stick to electrical stuff next time :( )

so anyway, there are six black plastic spacers (you know where this is going already ;) ) yeah well with no instructions they seemed to fit nicely to space the engine cover up so it wasnt at a funny angle blah blah. yes i did think it was odd there was nothing bridging the middle of the plenum. and no i didnt over torque anything, but it didnt matter as i could never get them up to torque and seal it as it just bent and then cracked.

The most frustrating thing is i normally research everthing anally till im totally happy, i just didnt see it as something complicated :shrug:

car 1, me 0

call it a learning experience i suppose :blink:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nurrish loaned me his, KUDOS TO THAT MAN

Bennet picked it up and helped me fit it properly ,much kudos to that man

grant played liason to CS and helped me get a new one sorted , kudos again :)

scott is sorting me out the new one, ill pm you in a bit mate!

i know im never going to live it down, but a huge thankyou! and these kind of times are why this club is bloody brilliant !!

THANKS GUYS!! :D:D

Hey pup, the end result is all that matters and the zed is purring as it should :thumbs:

nice little drive out to CS today and will be even more fun next time when you get real tyres on your baby ;)

i am keeping them in warmers so they will be up to temp when you get them on :lol:

Hey pup, the end result is all that matters and the zed is purring as it should :thumbs:

nice little drive out to CS today and will be even more fun next time when you get real tyres on your baby ;)

i am keeping them in warmers so they will be up to temp when you get them on :lol:

formula one style i like it :lol::thumbs:

thanks for the compliments earlier aswell. :thumbs: