Awesome pc mod in xbox case.

kObi

Superb!

I must admit I normally get bored halfway through long you tube vids. I watched that one all the way through and loved it!

The video editing and music were brilliant and the end product was pretty cool (even though I'm no computer geek.)

Even if your not into pc stuff, you gotta admit the craftsmanship is amazing. Really admire someone who takes the time to do a good job of something, like marzman's arcade machine.

video editing's pretty good too! :thumbs:

Thanks for the shout out Kobi :)

Watched the whole of that... fantastic work. I love doing stuff like that. I was particularly impressed with how he made the internal skeleton, cutting the holes into the metal. Very neat work.

...and some cool tools too B)

Even if your not into pc stuff, you gotta admit the craftsmanship is amazing. Really admire someone who takes the time to do a good job of something, like marzman's arcade machine.

Watched the whole of that... fantastic work. I love doing stuff like that. I was particularly impressed with how he made the internal skeleton, cutting the holes into the metal. Very neat work.

Hey, credit where credit's due. your arcade machine was put together brilliantly and i applaud you kind sir!

Hey, credit where credit's due. your arcade machine was put together brilliantly and i applaud you kind sir!

Cheers matey :thumbs::blush:

Cheers matey :thumbs::blush:

Touche, I saw the pictures and WOW......Marzman, that is the ultimate boys toy! You taking orders for xmas? Husky owes me a present.