Hey Mechy Engineer apprentice newbie

Ashey

Hey All,

Just a lil bit about me my names Ashley i am 18 from Wales butt, also currently halfway through my mechanical engineering apprenticeship which is where i can offer some advice, help, guidance if its out of my reach there's always someone who i can get the advice from etc :D . I can also do hobbles such as shot blasting, balancing, machining (milling + lathe work), fitting etc :thumbs: .

Also a bit more about why i have decided to sign up on this forum is because i have always loved the look's, performance of the 350z's for a while just didn't think i would ever own one. I am currently saving hard every month and i hope to get a 350z in 3/4 years time when i am 22 with 4 years NCB (touch wood).

I guess in the mean time i'll be sticking around here with you guys for a while :D.

Thanks for the time,

Ashley :wave:

looking at all those pictures you've taken of your car your more like the Taferazzi

:p

Thankyou all for the nice warm welcome :D looking forward to getting to know you all and i might have to tag along at a meet and see some Z's in the flesh :):drive1

Our next meet is the 29th, We are meeting with the South West lot at Cribbs Causeway for a breakfast meet, Might be a bit far for you from down west though :)

I have something planned for a meet down west next year (Assumming we can get the numbers up) :thumbs:

Our next meet is the 29th, We are meeting with the South West lot at Cribbs Causeway for a breakfast meet, Might be a bit far for you from down west though :)

I have something planned for a meet down west next year (Assumming we can get the numbers up) :thumbs:

I'll have to see when it gets a bit closer really tied up at the mo with work as there's currently a shutdown at work :(

Welcome on board and hey, why wait 3or 4 years - we had an 18 year old driving a GT4 on our Mid wales drive-out in October and there are a few 20 years with ZEDs.

And this link will help you find fellow Taffys

Thankyou :) and 3/4 years is a realistic time for when ill hopefully get a 350z as apprentice wages aren't amazing but when i qualify..... ;)

also insurance any earlier then 3/4 years NCB would kill me unfortunately :( at 4 years NCB it was around about 1300 fully comp for a UK Gt spec Z :D which is what i am after or maybe even import a Jap GT but depends if it will be worth it

should be less than that at 4 years NCB, there are a couple of good forum based insurers that do good deals.

alot of people get good deals at a young age through admiral,

also chris knotts

sky

and adrian flux

think there is another but can't remember names. one or 2 might not touch you until you've had the car for a year. but others will. i reckon you should be able to shave about £400 off that, unless you have lots of points or con victions against your name or you live in an extremely rough area?

Good on you for getting an apprenticeship mate, thin on the ground these days. What company are you with? I saved up for nearly three years to buy a new one, and it's amazing! Hope you get there in the end :thumbs::drive1

They are a bit hard to come by unfortunately i am with Chevron they are a brill company :D

should be less than that at 4 years NCB, there are a couple of good forum based insurers that do good deals.

alot of people get good deals at a young age through admiral,

also chris knotts

sky

and adrian flux

think there is another but can't remember names. one or 2 might not touch you until you've had the car for a year. but others will. i reckon you should be able to shave about £400 off that, unless you have lots of points or con victions against your name or you live in an extremely rough area?

I heard about sky insurance the price i got was just a guidance price when it comes to it i'll have a good old hunt and see if i can get some deals through the forum :D thanks though for the advice :thumbs: