TOP GEAR NEW SERIES THIS SUNDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fifth Gear is dead.....

I thought fifth gear had been abolished ?

What's this 'fifth gear' programme you both speak of.........? :dry:

A crap car programme with only one thing worth watching it for

artikelen_fotos_3630_215.jpg

:scare::scare::scare::scare::scare: My god is that Butler-Henderson!!! Phew!! She looks amazing in that photo - :snog:

Heads up guys.... New series starts on Sunday :thumbs::yahoo:

2 questions

1) Is it still good or has it gone a tincey bit crap

2) What was your favourite episode

My answers

1) Not crap but sometimes feels a bit toooo staged at times

2) Antartic, the Toyota trucks.. really enjoyed that :clap:

Top%20Gear%20Presenters.jpg

Good entertainment the only thing that gets on my tits is the way that Clarkson always wins the challenges that's the staged bit..... Any bugger can drift on an airfield, looks impressive but in reality it's just adding sparkle to his ego.

Tiff Needel ..... there's a real racer

Tiff needs to replace Hammond, he had a good innings but he became an annoying tit after that crash. I have respect for Tiff, great driver, he is a little clinical at times but he's very good. I'm not too young to remember the days when he was actually on Top Gear.

new series? :blink: i thought they did the last one a while back :blink: i recall it being a bag of cack and we all complained that the last one ever was gash. really confused :wacko:

Some complained...depends what mood you're in :shrug:

If you want some serious motor journalism and driving you watch Fifth Gear - if you're just in the mood for a giggle and some dream machines you watch TG...simplz ;)

well i've known the difference between 5th and top since mm 5 or so years ago or something... but 5th gear was cancelled.. am i in a time warp or are you lot watching Dave???

5th gear cancelled.

top gear ended on an episode where they time wasted the last 20mins talking about road signs if i recall.

explain??? :shrug:

The first couple of times the reliant tipped over was funny but it was more of the same recycled rubbish, if I'd turned on half way through I coulda mistaken it for a dave re-run.. Run out in the hilux jeeps, star in a car invitational, suppose it can only get better...... :dry: