*MASSIVE**EPIC* Car Part Out.Seats,Seibon,K1+More

nurrish

I am not going to answer any questions why i'm doing this ok.........

Please ask any other questions. Can sort out discounts if multiple items are wanted. Prices do not include p&p. Can get a van too for delivery of multiple items

Black Leather Seats: Driver and Passenger with airbags and heating in tact - Good condition - Little wear to be expected but overall very nice. £400

P1010406.jpg

P1010407.jpg

19" TSW Catalunya with falkens 452's barley 1500 miles covered - deep dish at the rear and slight dish at the front - not a mark on the alloys in as new condition- £750

IMGP0081.jpg

DSC00031.jpg

IMGP0097.jpg

Kinetix V+ Version 4 Plenum - Increase air flow - excellent condition with all fittings - £SOLD

AEM CIA - £SOLD

DSC00007.jpg

Japspeed K1 Exhaust - Good Condition - Covered about 8000 miles - comes with bungs - £SOLD

IMAG0084.jpg

IMAG0082.jpg

Hi snake man ;)

Only god know your plans and it will be revealed in time. i know it will be epic and already excited because i know your style!

thanks for keeping me in mind with the bonnet and CAI but it is safe to say as much as i want it the numbers wont crunch ....because of the crunch :lol::lol::lol: so i will pass on the bonnet unless we can arrange payment in a few weeks :) Consider the CAI sold and will see you on saturday :snack:

Consider the CAI sold and will see you on saturday :snack:

Damn, I have been looking for the AEM CAI. After hearing Irfan's at the last meet this is defo the one for me as I was previously going to get a popcharger but this sounds so much better.

Anyone know where I can get one, think on one of the traders they only had the dual version last time I looked...