EPIC interior fail

Husky

i think you need a licence to go to diy shops. you need to pass some qulaifications in practical tasks before they allow you in the door.

" sorry sir you'll have to leave; we've been informed that you're just going to screw it up" please come back when you have your cutting certificate"

The bloke also painted his brake calipers (non brembo) black THROUGH his stock chromed wheels by spraying the paint into a pot and then brushing it on as he didn't have a jack :lol:

LMAO :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What a tit :doh:

I think '*****' is called for here :bangin::lol:

i think you need a licence to go to diy shops.

" sorry sir you'll have to leave; we've been informed that you're just going to screw it up" please come back when you have your cutting certificate"

Sooooooo true mate, especially some of the people that come into Wickes............ :headhurt::doh::bangin:

its what makes me laugh when i watch DIY SOS, you get quite a few who start things with no technical knowledge soon get in over their heads and then they are stuffed. and it gets worse and worse. some poeple with power tools are just dangourous.

one of my dads mates has been banned ny his wife from using a chainsaw. she has it padlocked in the garage so he can't use it. he was sent out to trim a dead tree, she got back home to find he'd cut down 8 trees because he found it such great fun :lol: had masacered their garden :lol:

• 8 months later...
The bloke also painted his brake calipers (non brembo) black THROUGH his stock chromed wheels by spraying the paint into a pot and then brushing it on as he didn't have a jack :lol:

LMAO :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What a tit :doh:

those zeees are way to cheap over there... :thumbdown: