350z Virgin!

Howdy,

I am in the hunt for my first 350Z and this seemed like a great place for info/hints/tips!

Apart from on here/piston heads/autotrader can anyone recommend any other good places to look for used 350z's?!

Havnt been in the market for a car for a while (joy of company cars!) so dont know if im missing out on any good sites i can look on.

After having a quick look about there is a bewildering variety in prices and specs, so it looks to be a bit of a minefield...surely its not too much to ask for a standard UK spec!? B)

Many Thanks

Chris

Welcome Chris.

The first place i'd look for a zed if i were buying would be on here - you know it will have been looked after.

Spec wise, the zed is very simple in that you only have 2 spec levels for a UK car - GT or non-GT. And the differences are only minor really - different wheels, leather interior, sat nav and bose sounds.

on here is the best place to start, club cars are usually very well maintained.

piston heads generally cost more as people tend to ask for more as it doesn't cost to advertise on there.

autotrader is probably the other good choice. easy to sort through what your looking for.

as said above UK cars are easy GT or Non GT. only imports that have more specs, and i think they come in S, T and ST or something like that. best to check the new buyer section all questions answered in there.

Cheers guys.

Have been checking out insurance this week :bang: - slightly complicated as im keeping my current car to mainly use for commuting to work most days. It always suprises (well not too much anymore!) me the differencences you get in quotes. Mine have varied from £350 to £1250 for the 350Z! Madness!

Am hoping to look at a 350Z tomorrow :teeth: , and possible one sat depending how it goes!

The one i like is a 53reg, GT pack, Silver, 40kmiles. Its up for £9.5k - which seems a little high to me from what i have seen about. Any thoughts??

Cheers

post a link to the adds or some photos and we can tell you if they're ok or not.

The car im going to look at is below - would love to know your thoughts guys. Cheers

2003 53 Reg NISSAN 350 Z 3.5 V6 GT 3DR GT PACK HEATED LEATHER XENONS UK CAR

39,000 miles, Metallic Silver, MOT-09-2010. UK CAR,GT PACK,18 INCH GREY ALLOYS,BOSE SOUND SYSTEM,BREMBO BRAKES,ELECTRIC HEATED SPORTS BLACK LEATHER,PRIVACY GLASS,XENONS,RECENTLY SERVICED AT NISSAN DEALERS,TAX TILL 28/02/2010.