well I have got it , the Z disease....

Mark@Abbey m/s

Well , I gone and brought another one......a Z that is.

Yes we have a Import Z as a mule, but I must admit the cars are so nice to drive , I have gone and brought a UK 276bhp Chilli Red car.

So now Abbey have 2 to play with as to speak;

The JDM car will become a fully blown track car, might even go and play with Steve in the Nippon series next year if all goes well. Lots to do proper cage , lightning work , safety equipment.

The UK car will become more a demo car also will be used for some development work , we are trying to get round the problem with the UK ECU not being able to be lived mapped, owning a UK car ourselves will help speed this up.

It will be modded ( how can a car not be) got a few idea,s to compliment the awesome Red colour exterior.

But engine mods havent decided yet, maybe just a Y pipe and a UpRev reflash for now. But I do have a HKS S/C kit that may find it,s way onto the car.

No pictures yet your have to wait and see. :p

• 3 months later...
Did you install the HKS SC in the end ? Just curious to see if someone else is going to check out the uprated GTM pulleys for it ?!

There is a member here who will be trying them soon :)

Cars is almost back together now, been a little longer than I thought due to work load at my body shop.

I think this car wont have a S/C fitted , kind of want this car to be a demo car for the stage 1 conversion like most people will want.

But I have a feeling that our JDM car may gain a HR motor and maybe a pair of blowers sometimes..... :D

Are you buying the whole kit from GTM or just the pulley/upgrade ?

I like the mix of reliability/power from the normal HKS but am very curious about upgrades - Abbey did the original install on my car and retuned it last year so they'd have been a particularly useful source of info - however all information is very welcome! :)

Are you buying the whole kit from GTM or just the pulley/upgrade ?

I like the mix of reliability/power from the normal HKS but am very curious about upgrades - Abbey did the original install on my car and retuned it last year so they'd have been a particularly useful source of info - however all information is very welcome! :)

Who said I was buying it ;)

• 7 months later...

Been a while but I never get any time to work on my own cars , My UK car is nearly finished to use. Just waitng for it to be 4 wheeled aligned looks like it will need rear camber arms thou to get the rear camber within spec. But Ia m pretty pleased how it has turned out.

Still deciding weather to carbon wrap the roof and the Charge speed rear spoiler I have.

Will get some better pictures once I have cleaned her up a little better

Spec;

UK GT spec car

C-West front splitter,side skirts and rear skirts

KW series 2 dampers

Stoptech 355mm front brale kit

Linea Corse LS2 19 in 8.5 Frt 10 Rr

Motordyne Resonated de-cats,XYZ Y pipe , Uprev remap

Carbon wrapped door handles

Door mirror painted black

de badged

things still to fit

Motordyne roll bar kit

Plenum spacers

HKS air filter

Rear camber adjustable arms

what do you think guys?

holy crap only took a few months to get the pics up ;):lol:

Explain the plural in this: Plenum spacers <------ Out of intereset are you going for lower spacers too?

Motordyne roll bar kit <----- let me know how you get on with these might get a set of them if I'm not happy with the kit on the way since I didn't go down the roll bar route :blush:

The car looks awesome very nicely kitted out, not sure it's high enough for them roads! :scare:

Hey mate how low have you dropped the car? Is the front still got the standard arms? I've just bought kw 3's and wondering what sort of drop I can run on standard arms. Running the eibach pro springs and have loads of inside tyre wear due to extreme camber. But the tyres did last 20k of road driving. The car is now getting more track ready and any info would be awesome.

Car is stunning, love the carbon on the chilli, looks awesome and will defo stand out on the track.

yep lower spacer as well , see if they do what we think they will do to the torque curve. Cars only been usable to last few weeks been far to busy with customers cars to be able to work on my own cars.

Next Project is turn the JDM car into a proper track car!!!

Around 20mm I think , need to fit some stock 18in to get a ride height dimension the 19,s are bigger in Diameter.

Front arms will be okay if your running on thetrack these cars needs +2 deg of negative to feel right , your just need rear camber arms and toe links.

We will soon be importing some super trick 350Z suspension parts espec for track work cars.

yep lower spacer as well , se eif they do what we think they will do to the torque curve. Cars only been usable to last few weeks been far to busy with customers cars to be able to work on my own cars.

B) looking forward to hear the results on that!