Nismo N1 Sprayed and fitted

rtbiscuit

get it back today, they fitted the front bumper rear spats and side skirts, issues i've had, - the side skirts fit ok, but where they connect onto the sills the fasteners squash the FG and pull the tops away from the body. - not a major issue and they sorted it, but it won't be perfect, but its not a visible place especially when the doors are shut and the plastic sill cover is back on. -the skirts needed a lot of adjustment to get them to sit right, lifting in places etc. but nothing major. - easily done by the body shop. the headlight eyebrows i have rub against the bonnet, - bodyshop were concerned that when i shut the bonnet the eyebrows will split, crack, shatter or all of the above. - not a massive problem as the shop has cut them down and remove the bit that runs down behind the bonnet. - rear spats went on fine as did the bumper - although the bumper took a while to transfer all the fixings across. both spats and front bumper aren't new and had been previously fitted by someone else. body shop commented that although the skirts did need a lot of adjusting and that things were a pig to fit, they said it was one of the better quality items that they'd seen, and had dealt with some right crap before. and overall it was a good kit. Certain comments made of "they'll fit the skirts straight on with no hassle was not really accurate, as they needed a lot to get them adjusted. All in all i'm happy and i'm glad i go them to do it as its saved me what would have been a lot of ball ache.

P1000971.jpg

P1000972.jpg

P1000973.jpg

P1000974.jpg

P1000975.jpg

P1000976.jpg

P1000977.jpg

P1000978.jpg

P1000979.jpg

P1000980.jpg

P1000981.jpg

P1000982.jpg

P1000983.jpg

P1000984.jpg

P1000985.jpg

P1000986.jpg

Credit where credit is due Team AFM have been outstanding, Rick and his crew have put over 39 hours into this kit, if you'd seen the pieces i had had which were crash damaged you wouldn't recognize the parts now. Team AFM have got the colour match spot on, the fitment is excellent due to a lot of hard work. the finish is top notch. if you live in suffolk or are near by and need any body shop work go and see Team AFM (also part of Ipswich Accident and repair, they work out of the same office, run by the same person)

Looks good but not sure on the eye brows :)

i always like to be controversial, it wouldn't be my car if people didn't look at it and think hmmm, i'm not sure :lol:

:thumbs: Aslong as you like it thats all that matters, I'm all for the controversy & individuality ;)

If they are the Shine replicas,my brand new ones were the same.Had to be heated and bent before they would go anywhere near the car.

these weren't the shine ones these were From CS,

but the bodyshop did say the quality of the fibre glass itself was very good, and that they had never fitted a fibreglass kit that didn't need some adjustment.

i know for the price that i payed that they would need some work, i'm just glad i have a very good bodyshop who make it so easy.

Fantastique! mon cher Richie! j'aime beaucoup :thumbs:

Tres propre :teeth:

But think you need to start looking at some hot wheels man! and a complete de-tango :p

the wheels are due to be refurbed in satin black.

will be happy with that as they are extrememly light and best for performance.

not the best picture, but at least you get an idea of it,

was getting dark, and had no tripod, just couldn't keep the camera steady.

P1000997.jpg

just used some black vinyl i had lying around. not even a neat job, but you can't tell because it just seems to make that part invisible. very pleased with the result