Nismo N1 Sprayed and fitted

rtbiscuit

Looks great, especially the nose. B)

I guess you're going to leave the number plate off?

yep :blush:

saying that, in 24 hours i've had 9 people tell me that my number plate has fallen off :wacko: nice to know people are helpful, but if 9 poeple in 24 hours notice, i haven't got a chance with the old bill :doh:

especially since i live round the corner from the suffolk constabulary head quarters

i like the rays, and i like that they are light weight and forged, anything i looked at in 19" format was all cast alloy.

hence i fitted the spacers to mine, am waiting till i have got them redone in black which should finish off the look. actually in the flesh they suit the car well. photos can be deceptive. my wheels fill the arches , and i think it will driver better and not be as harsh a ride as if it was on 19" as there is a bit more rubber to absorb etc.

:thumbs: I saw this part way through Rich.... as you said team AFM were taking a lot of care....

Cheers Mick, its why i use them for everything, their technicians and mechanics are amazing, and their attention to detail is supurb. Rick won't send anything out that isn't right, and the lads who work on the touring cars know their stuff.

did they get your exhaust pipe sorted in the end and all straightened out.

i like the rays, and i like that they are light weight and forged, anything i looked at in 19" format was all cast alloy.

hence i fitted the spacers to mine, am waiting till i have got them redone in black which should finish off the look. actually in the flesh they suit the car well. photos can be deceptive. my wheels fill the arches , and i think it will driver better and not be as harsh a ride as if it was on 19" as there is a bit more rubber to absorb etc.

Not going for the red lip now then Rich?

Not going for the red lip now then Rich?

possibly but at a later date. wheels might be postponed till after the winter, trying to sort out other things.

yep i wanna keep the rays on there too, i popped into the local alloy wheel shop yesterday and they can get hubcentric spacers in for the z, what size spacers did you use on each side?

not the best picture, but at least you get an idea of it,

was getting dark, and had no tripod, just couldn't keep the camera steady.

P1000997.jpg

just used some black vinyl i had lying around. not even a neat job, but you can't tell because it just seems to make that part invisible. very pleased with the result

SEXY TIME! looking good mate :D liking it alot ;)

looks stunning rich, like it a lot

didnt used to be a fan of eyebrows but theyre growing on me. as for the spoiler, sometimes kitted zeds look better with a lip spoiler rather than something aftermarket. lookin fwd to seein the finished atricle