heel+toe

stichy

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can't heel and toe in the Zed either as due to my weak ankle, i just can't get my foot over enough to do it, used to be able to do it in my mr2, but can't the Zed,

depending on price i might join you on this if you want to set another one up.

i can't heel and toe in the Zed either as due to my weak ankle, i just can't get my foot over enough to do it, used to be able to do it in my mr2, but can't the Zed,

depending on price i might join you on this if you want to set another one up.

Yup completely - first time I went to H-T in the zed got awfy :scare: and very sore ankle :bang::lol:

Would be interested also :thumbs:

the Nismo pedal does help.

I find that unless I'm really on the case (track) then toe and heel is difficult for me, ie. unless you are braking very hard (late) you don't have enough pressure to hold foot in position on brake and blip throttle with edge of foot. I can't do it for show boating alone.

But this may just be me and my poor style.

pedals are to far apart for me, i used to use the side of my foot in the MR2 but i just can't get it up these days, just too limp

im off out to the car to check now :lol: what shoes do you use? i wear wide shoes usually prob helps

i have size 11's and i have wide feet,

pedals are to far apart for me, i used to use the side of my foot in the MR2 but i just can't get it up these days, just too limp

im off out to the car to check now :lol: what shoes do you use? i wear wide shoes usually prob helps

i have size 11's and i have small genitals

well i dont understand then. odd. i suppose your ankle stops you anyway.