Roadster woes... again

martinmac

If someone can tell me how to copy the 138 pages from the cd manual then I can post up as a link.

If I copy and paste, it misses loadsa stuff out and the format appears to change. :surrender:

Its probably in PDF format Alex - you can dowload a PDF reader/editor and then save it then do fancy stuff and paste it up - there is a package called PDF995 thats pretty cool ;)

I am really worried now after seeing that check list and hope mine is ok for the next 10 years at least till I buy a 950Z in 2015 :lol: (Ragtop of course!) ;)

Cheers Stan, I may give that a go :thumbs:

You will be worried if you saw the other 137 pages. :scare:

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what i think of the dealer Martin, these are the same people than can work out i needed to spend £3500 on a new gearbox just by listening to the car on tickover, take it to someone that knows what they are doing.

max.

Nissan customer services have been in touch. They have contacted the dealer and instructed them to complete all outstanding checks by the end of today. They will then call back before closing time and refer the results to Nissan technical support who will take over.

They have agreed that the timescale is totally unacceptable and this should have been done long before this stage.

Nissan customer services have been in touch. They have contacted the dealer and instructed them to complete all outstanding checks by the end of today. They will then call back before closing time and refer the results to Nissan technical support who will take over.

They have agreed that the timescale is totally unacceptable and this should have been done long before this stage.

Some action at last, well at least some arses being kicked, lets hope the :kicking results in some roof movement soon :thumbs:

Some action at last, well at least some arses being kicked, lets hope the :kicking results in some roof movement soon :thumbs:

Yes good news Mart then you can raise a glass as well as your roof :p

• 2 weeks later...

Mart this is cr@p ... I will bleeding look at it for you if your passing this way !!!

It's a well designed unit and should not be this difficult to sort out. The motors are in the boot I think and surely just operate a cable that pulls on the frame .... :bangin:

:dry:

Mr McDonald

Our Reference: 1-735+++++

28th October 2009

Dear Mr McDonald

Thank you for contacting Nissan Customer Services concerning your Nissan 350Z, registration number, M++++++

I am writing as I have been unable to contact you by telephone. I have had confirmation that the fault with your vehicle has been identified by Barton Townley.

I would be grateful if you could contact me on 01923 899334 or your Nissan dealership, Barton Townley on 01229 +++ +++, to discuss the ongoing issues.

Yours sincerely

Nick Pullinger

Case Manager

:dry:

Mr McDonald

Our Reference: 1-735+++++

28th October 2009

Dear Mr McDonald

Thank you for contacting Nissan Customer Services concerning your Nissan 350Z, registration number, M++++++

I am writing as I have been unable to contact you by telephone. I have had confirmation that the fault with your vehicle has been identified by Barton Townley.

I would be grateful if you could contact me on 01923 899334 or your Nissan dealership, Barton Townley on 01229 +++ +++, to discuss the ongoing issues.

Yours sincerely

Nick Pullinger

Case Manager

Damn it Mart why do you have to work in a nuclear bunker these last few weeks with no contact with the outside World!!

Whats the fix - oh yes this clip had come off and bent one of the arms at the back - we had 10 people googling for at least 30 mins yesterday!! :shrug:

Hi martin..hope you get it sorted mate. Had sort of similar experience with Nissan Mansfield. A lot of this Nissan dealer/franchise seems to lack knowledge in Zed. I bet they know a Micra or Navara quite well. A dealer should be well versed in all models across the range. It's the last place i will be going to from now onwards unless i'm really desperate.

Unfortunately for the Zed - its a pretty solid car so hardly goes wrong so when it does the muppet brigade have to engage a brain cell which can take weeks to warm up enough to try to fix something - you have to be persistant unfortunately! :thumbdown: