Roadster woes... again

martinmac

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, its been a while and although there are still some things which could have gone better Customer Services have done their job. They were good when my Sat Nav failed and identified a major supply issue which they rectified so I am very much of the opinion that its good to involve them so they can improve service.

• 3 weeks later...

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Hi, my name is Martin and I own a a modified 350z roadster. I wont bother listing all the mods but the important one is that it has a fully functional roof. B)

Nissan customer services have just been on and informed me that the job is completed and all is working. Its a shame that I have just got back to work so cant collect it until christmas eve.

Now the important bit. This is my second dealing with Nissan Customer Services and to be honest they have been great both times. The only failing this time was that they assumed the dealer was giving me updates so although CS were monitoring the progress they didnt call me. Once they realised that I was not being updated I got two calls a week on this.

I have found them to be supportive and fair. :)

Picked the car up at lunchtime for you Martin and got them to check the roof operation while I was there and it works fine, it is a little strange driving another zed especially when there is nobody sat next to you if you know what I mean, you can trust me Martin took it for a short drive to warm it through and the paper work is in the centre cubby.

Max

Picked the car up at lunchtime for you Martin and got them to check the roof operation while I was there and it works fine, it is a little strange driving another zed especially when there is nobody sat next to you if you know what I mean, you can trust me Martin took it for a short drive to warm it through and the paper work is in the centre cubby.

Max

Yeah, I gave you a wave on Salisbury Plain but you flew past so quick I guess you didn't see me :teeth: