Finally arrived!

polarbear

So, after almost 3 months of waiting I finally got to pick my new 370 up on Saturday :teeth:

Westway Nissan in Oxford were very helpful and chucked in mats, a full tank of fuel and the cost of putting my plate on retention. Overall, I'm impressed so far and it's massive step-up from the 350.

Pros

- 59 plate :)

- faster

- lots of new toys to distract me

- 7-speed paddle-shift auto is good without being overly sharp or slack (ever driven a Alfa with selespeed :scare:)

- sharper and generally more responsive

- major interior improvement over the 350

Cons

- pax window isn't properly resetting after closing the door so back to the dealer, ho hum.

- not sure about the multi-function readout to the left of the speedo. Looks bit tacky??

- more of a GT than an out-and-out sports?

- having to eventually replace those 275/35 19s on the back :blush:

- not enough time in the country to drive it!

- still haven't gotten around to changing my signature

Whats the overall speed differential like, does it feel hugely faster in say a straight, up to 60, through twisties, etc??

Still (ahem) running in, but I think the pickup is quicker and it is more eager to rev (VVEL perhaps?) It definitely feels more planted and less skittish than the 313 350, but then it has got loads more rubber and a wider track. ESP light is noticeable by its absence most of the time.

I agree with Polar...370 is such a good car even after owning the 350!

Iv'e had mine for 6 weeks now and im still loving it....and looking for excuses to take it out for a spin!

Have to agree with a couple of the Cons as well, passenger window isn't resetting properly on mine either, also it is Defo more of a GT than out and out sports car...if that's a con i'm not sure, depends on your outlook (and age) I suppose. I do a lot of motorway miles so it's a massive step forward for me from the 350 in terms of ride, cabin quality and comfort.

One thing I am failing to get my head around is the synchro rev, doesn't seem to do that much to me? is it just me?