***BIG SHOUT OUT***

davies2cool

haha... :teeth:

Well where im living there all fiesta and corsa's going around... all my mates have car like that to...

so when I come through with my yellow GT4 with the nismo kit on it eats all the other cars... :drive1 even when its parked up!!! haha... personally i just like parking it and let the street light show it off!!!

btw... i have a gf... but theres nothing wrong with "browsing" :band:

I cant resist it!!! :yahoo::yahoo: happy happy happy daysss...!

I just wanna go out and drive it like its stolen... but im in work... so i cant! :bang:

haha... :teeth:

btw... i have a gf... but theres nothing wrong with "browsing" :band:

I just wanna go out and drive it like its stolen... but im in work... so i cant! :bang:

:lol::lol:

Definately nowt wrong with window shopping bud :thumbs:

Driving it like you stole it ha ha, not sure how long you will last in the zed before it bites back but hey ho, good luck to you

:thumbs:

well... i try to drive it like its stole... but by the time i floor it .... i run out of petrol!! :lol:

Well at least I have a VX220 Turbo before this... just to get use to rear wheel!!

:thumbs:

I think I like it because its such a big car with a lovely tune but its still packs a very big punch well the foot goes down... also I like little kids looking at it!!

NOT in that way!!! hahahah :teeth:

congrats mate, nothin wrong with window shopping just dont get caught with your credit card out :headhurt::thumbs::lol:

rofl!

:teeth:

Congrats, thats a lot of car for your age no offense. B) (take it handy)

btw, how much is your insurance?

Well considering I was paying...

Audi TT - 18yrs - 2500

Vx220 2.2 remap 19yrs - 2800

St Focus - 20 yrs 1400

Vx22o Turbo 20 - 21 yrs - 1500

GT4 350z ... wait for it.... 1100! Happy days!! :-) Admiral 4 years no claims! 21 yrs

Im doing well

Yea i have felt this car bit out a lot but having two vx's i take it very easy around round bouts and when taking off.... dont want NO sliding or snakeing!

HAHA! Rent boy!

Na mate Im not one of them just have a good job in I.T for Fujitsu thats all.

also I live with my mum... so Im only paying £100 rent! happy days!

Havent drove my car since saturday its my weekend car instead of the VX220 Turbo.. I drive a Fiesta 1.25 back and forth to work... so when I jump into the z on the week nights etc... its such a awesome feeling.

When I bought the focus St, i used it for work everyday and going out etc so I got bored of it really quick. I dont think it would happen to this anyway! :D

Na serious its a brill car, noise is just perfect and the sound system (comparing to the VX's ) is just awesome... well its bose... what can I say! :)

GT4 ------ Is the best 350z around... (that's my personal opinnon) ;)