***BIG SHOUT OUT***

davies2cool

haha... na aint winding you up at all... I even put a larini exhaust on the vx... its was to much wayyyy to much... I was to busy waking the neigbours up coming home at midnight in the summertime! :lol:

to loud..!

With regards to an M3 BMW... you pre 08 ones.... how much faster are they to a 350z... im just wondering thats all. :wacko:

:drunk:

haha... na aint winding you up at all... I even put a larini exhaust on the vx... its was to much wayyyy to much... I was to busy waking the neigbours up coming home at midnight in the summertime! :lol:

to loud..!

With regards to an M3 BMW... you pre 08 ones.... how much faster are they to a 350z... im just wondering thats all. :wacko:

Haven driven both, personally i don't feel there is much in it, the M3 is more powerful and a bit quicker as its 343 bhp.

R

to loud..!

Haven driven both, personally i don't feel there is much in it, the M3 is more powerful and a bit quicker as its 343 bhp.

R

The Mighty BMW M3 is indeed quick and powerful, but below it was in a shootout with the 350z and the Z won on track. Its near the end of the tribute footage!! :thumbs:

to loud..!

R

The Mighty BMW M3 is indeed quick and powerful, but below it was in a shootout with the 350z and the Z won on track. Its near the end of the tribute footage!! :thumbs:

that was some tasty heal-toe action there! just shows how much is actually down to the driver, can't believe how far back that boxster was.

R