My little weekend project!

djtimo

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Small update!

For the full thread go to (with out the spaces in the forum name)

http://forums.n i s s a n s p o r t z.com//index.php?showtopic=23775

A big box came today :ninja:

Sorry for the amount of pic's but i want a few good ones as ill never (hopfully :doh: ) see these parts again when the engine is built!

Pic's.

_DSC0799.jpg

_DSC0801-1.jpg

3. Just a bit stronger than the stock ones! :p Eagle rods are rated to 150HP per rod, the stock ones tend to fail at anything over 70HP per rod!!

_DSC0804.jpg

_DSC0807-1.jpg

5. A little bit of an arty B&W one! lol..

_DSC0808.jpg

_DSC0812.jpg

_DSC0813-1.jpg

_DSC0814.jpg

_DSC0816.jpg

_DSC0818-1.jpg

11. The CP piston's are a work of art. They look far to nice to be deep inside the motor!

_DSC0820-1.jpg

_DSC0822.jpg

_DSC0823.jpg

_DSC0824.jpg

_DSC0825.jpg

_DSC0829-1.jpg

_DSC0832-1.jpg

_DSC0836.jpg

_DSC0839-1.jpg

_DSC0840-1.jpg

Last one is the forged wrist pin that comes with the pistons. With all the ARP bolts and forged parts I may rev the motor higher if its still making power at the redline? May be rev it to 7-7.5RPM? Not sure yet.

_DSC0843.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
:scare:

Admin Note: Just quoting a previous post and providing a link off site is blatantly abusing the lifting of the link censoring.

I know mate, I did not think that was "abusing" the link censoring ban lift, It just makes it easier for people to click the link in the post rather than going back to the 1st post?

I don't keep this thread as up to date as the NS one so its easy for people to check on the progress over at NS.

Here's a few mate!

Update!

The big day is getting closer guys!

Some more pic's Tony has sent through!

Im taking a trip down to Abbey tomorrow to see big Tony so im sure ill have a few more pic's to share tomorrow night :thumbs:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

GetAttachment.jpg

Modified APS sump with AN fittings for custom oil returns.

GetAttachment12.jpg

Tim.

Admin Note: Just quoting a previous post and providing a link off site is blatantly abusing the lifting of the link censoring.

we haven't removed any links since the ban was lifted.

The original post would of automatically lifted the link when you posted it. Taking the ban off will not put the link back in . So less of the blatant abuse of link censoring attitude and a apology would be nice :thumbdown:

The original post would of automatically lifted the link when you posted it. Taking the ban off will not put the link back in . So less of the blatant abuse of link censoring attitude and a apology would be nice :thumbdown:

People need to get the **** off their high horse. Im sick of this crap, were all love cars and use the forums to chat about them. I don't care about the link and no one will be getting an apology of me!

People need to get the **** off their high horse. Im sick of this crap, were all love cars and use the forums to chat about them. I don't care about the link and no one will be getting an apology of me!

Tim, what's this all about?? The link was put up before the censoring was lifted as Mike said. So you have jumped the gun a bit with an accusation that is false. That tends to warrant an apology. Nobody is on a high horse as you well know.

Tim, it was you on your high horse and not me. It was you dishing out the crap about censoring which wasn't correct. So I would be thinking about apologising.

We just paid for your JDM allstars ticket and this is what we get in return

You're out of order :thumbdown:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Few vid's with the new exhaust. Some pic's and detail in my NS thread.

Not very good vid's but you get the point. :p Exhaust is loud to say the least! :blush2:

The vid's are off my iphone and dont really show the pop's/backfires to well and sorry for the clicking noise the phone was wedged in the pax head rest lol.

Its going to be too loud when the boost is doubled and the rev limit is 6.6K instead of the 4.7k I have at the moment! lol

Oh and watch them in HD the sound is better!

o_Pg2RM63Z0

I20BL_tp__E

rynnhGKn4sw

:thumbs: