Torture - NO MORE!!

mattstoke

Went down to the dealership today to dot the I's and cross the T's for my White 370 GT + NAV and it had just turned up...it looked B)

My fears over the colour match on the bumpers have gone as it's pretty much spot on which is a releif, but I so want it now! it was still wrapped up in plastic (on the wheels etc), so hasnt been prepped ready for Tuesday (1st September), but it looked amazing It's a nightmare I just want it now!! :D

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG, I would be tearing out my hair waiting for it. Especially when you know it is just sat, waiting for you!!!

I am sure it will be well worth the wait.

PS - If you want to sell up once it has lost its depreciation, let me know!!

Im going back down tomorrow with the old man as he's buying a new Note (not quite in the Z league, but a nice car for the old fella) so will try and sneak some pics...the salesguy didnt want me to see it until it was fully prepp'd and in all it's glory! :lol:

I've never really got the saying about dotting the i's and crossing the t's, why would you forget that in the first place? find it a strage one.

Bet you can't wait, I would be sat outside the dealer for like 3 days before I was due to pick it up. Need to gets pics up ASAP :teeth:

Didn't want you to see it! :lol::lol: Arse covering!

I asked for the girlfriends car to come unprepared but they wouldn't allow it! I have an appointment with their 'detailer' before delivery is taken though.

If I was you I'd insist on seeing it. You never know what will be under the plastic!

Went down again yesterday, and saw her being moved from the yard into the "lock up" for the prep.

Didnt get chance to get pics but will get them up after i have picked her up on Tuesday...cant promise it will be tuesday though as i'll be taking a little spin around town to test her out, so may not get to my laptop :lol:

The plan for the weekend to pass the time is.

The Match this afternoon will take the afternoon up, tonight I get hammered, stay in bed until sunday lunch, out for a last spin in the 350 on sunday afternoon, out on the pop again on sunday night, which means I only have monday to wait!!! Gonna be a long bank holiday monday though!!!

When I bought my Zed the salesman rang up about 2 weeks before Sept 1st & said the car had arrived. He then asked if I wanted to wait the 2 weeks, & as hard as it was, I had to say yes. I'd already waited since the week after Easter so what's 2 more weeks, absolute agony. Hope everything goes well in the morning & you enjoy your new baby. :yahoo:

well guys the day came, and all went well, I was there at 9am sharp and after the usual customer satisfcation questionaires etc I was let off the leash in my White 370GT + Nav.

Wow!!! is all I can say...what an amazing experience, power is much much better than my old 55 Azure GT, the ride is so so much better, and the white pearlescent finish gleaming in the sun got a load of admiring looks.

I put 50 miles on the clock yesterday just pottering around town, and out to some near by country lanes to see she what she could do..i wasn't dissapointed!

The only downside the exhaust noise I drowned out with tunes from the Bose system anyway which intergrated with the Nav and Ipod via Aux was again top notch. I really cant write enough superatives about the new Z, I know that it has had it's detractors on this forum, but to me there is no comparison, the sheer presence and styling of this car got noticed everywhere and I mean everywhere!

I stopped at the local KFC for a quick Zinger burger for lunch, went inside, reappeared and saw 6 kids around 10-12 years old all looking through the windows and taking pictures on there phones....the usual questions then came, how much was it? how fast have you gone in it? etc then one kid said it would be wicked for drifting like the 350 (a lad who knows his cars i thought!!) he then offered me "a quid" to take him for a spin :lol:

Part of me thought why not the kid obviously loves his cars but then the thought of having a snotty kid in the nice leather/suede seats put me off :lol:

No pictures as yet sorry, as im away with work until friday so cant drive her again until then, when i have a decent drive on the motorway for the first time, so that will test what she is like on longer journeys, but so far it's 10/10 from me. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Go and have a word with your local freindly steeler stew, you may be suprised with the value of your 350!

My 350 GT (no nav) on an 05 (55) went up £1500 in value from March!!!!! I then haggled to get some profit out of the 370 I was buying tweeked the finance and came up with a very agreeable deal which is costing me not much more monthly than my 350 was, so for me it was a no brainer.

If this aint an option you have the 350 dont ya! :cloud9: