Get well soon DarrenB

H5

I've just spoken to Darren. He's in hospital after breaking his heel while jet skiing on Sunday. And it doesn't look like he'll be driving for about 12 weeks! :surrender:

Get well soon mate, I'll update the Hoon thread for you. :thumbs:

(at least the swirl free finish on the Zed will last a bit longer!) :)

Serves you right for being a flash b@stard darren :lol: Honestly, jet skiing? :D More like you fell down stairs... heh heh.

You can lend me your camera setup for next month then... seeing as you wont be using it... am at Oulton Park on the 12th and 26th ;)

Ow Darren, thats gotta hurt :console:

I know the idea of the hoon with all these nutters is a scary one, but really dude, you can just drop out, you dont have to go breaking bones :scare:

Wish you a speedy recovery, dont worry, well take loads of pics on the hoon just for you :teeth::teeth:

Sorry to hear this Darren - these things always seem to happen at the worst time, eh? :dry: Hope it ain't too painful and you get back to enjoying your sports :thumbs:

Guess that means you will not make the Wales drives either - if so, don't forget to cancel any accommodation you may have reserved.

Had hoped you would be joining us after the Hoon to keep Stew honest on them there north highland roads - but have to save it to next time now :)