FS: Veilside V3 Wide Arch 350Z-SOLD

M350ZB

God dont get me started on PX's, the amount of call's i have had to do with PX'ing, that really has done my head in. All these dreamers !!!!

Fancy a px for a vivaro van and a curly wurly? :p

Been waiting for you to pop up bud :lol:, hope the new motor is going all good :thumbs:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Got a few people popping over the weekend to view .........

If there is that much interest then theres not really much need to keep bumping it ;)

Have a free bump though :p

Allways One, Just keen to keep the car within the club :thumbs:

I can see it already, buyer comes round, has a good poke around the car, gets money out to pay and when the moment comes to hand over the keys, Mark puts on his Chris Tarrant voice and says "BUT I DON'T WANNA GIVE YOU THAT!" and snatches the keys back :lol::lol::lol:

pmsl :lol:

Nope not on a rangerover :lol:

Sadly though the Zed is sold, Sold it on Saturday to a really nice bloke from exeter, who i gave a handfull of spotted cards too ;) , and he did say he was going to sign up to the club. Really hope he does, so i can keep track on my zed!. Was such a shame to see the Zed turn right at the end of my road, but im really glad i have sold it to someone who looks and sounds like there gonna take good care of my baby :lol:. Just want to say a huge thanks to everyone on the club, i have meet some great people and made some great friends. Would like to say a huge thanks to martinmac, such a genuine guy and has been sooooooooo helpfull throughout myownership. This club really is a credit not only to the 350z, but to the people that run and are on here as members. Im sure ifs it ok with everyone ill stick around, and who knows i may return to zed ownership B) . Now moving on to next things......................

M350ZB - ZEDLESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done mate :thumbs:

Im sure it will be looked after as its such a stunning example

Is it cheeky of me to ask how much it went for in the end??

I really hope he does sign up to the club, and im sure you will all keep me up-to-date with its whereabouts ;)

And a bit cheeky :lol: