Not long now.....

Roo

:welcome: do you mean gun metal or blade silver (also known a primer) :lol:;)

Gun metal... nooooob error sorry... good to see the usual colour arguing goes on here... same at last place we always used to call silver primer.

But. I like the fact that handles blend in so well on silvers so I can't hold a grudge. ;)

Going to try and not do too much to the Z. Got modding out of my bloodstream .... well for now at least.

:welcome: do you mean gun metal or blade silver (also known a primer) :lol:;)

Gun metal... nooooob error sorry... good to see the usual colour arguing goes on here... same at last place we always used to call silver primer.

But. I like the fact that handles blend in so well on silvers so I can't hold a grudge. ;)

Going to try and not do too much to the Z. Got modding out of my bloodstream .... well for now at least.

You say that now but just wait. I wasn't going to mod mine but hasn't happened!!!!! :lol:

wait until you go to your 1st meet, you'll be ordering parts as soon as you get internet access, unless one of the traders attends so you can order instantly :lol::lol: