Turn it up.... Exhaust Comparison

3FIDDYZ

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy's sounds best to me :teeth:

+1 :thumbs:

soo throaty and deep whihc bit of it is giving the deepness or is it just the whoile package is its quite different from th rest ?

I will say that when I did my swap on Sunday at Fiddy's I only swapped the mid pipe and back boxes from the Amuse to the RSR. Everything else remained the same (hi flow cats, nismo y pipe, plenum, CAI etc....) and it instantly became 10 times deeper. Whilst everything else combined adds to the overall sound I would be confident in saying that the deepness of the noise is almost entirely from the RSR mid pipe and back boxes alone.

I fitted the baffles yesterday and its no where near as loud or deep now. I'll get another video up for comparison. Its much more of a daily driver now but still sounds great.

For me all I want is the deepness from the first vid but with not as much vibration through the car. Since fitting the baffles the vibration inside has stopped but its not deep enough for me - perhaps Ill invest in the ECV and see how that goes.

This is from a few months back.........

Stock Air box

Kinetix V+ Plenum

K1 Exhaust with bungs

th_VIDEO0008.jpg

Whos the mouse? When you change from first to second there is definitely a squeeky mouse making it's presence known!

• 3 months later...