rant 4 a cause

scotthiddlestone

ok i joined this for info and see what happens,i believe in equality and if someone posts something, help them out dont berrate them,so i answered a post about stubbies and they all said s2000s were fine but thet aint in my area i dont live in london and signals are poor,and the moderator said the speed limit was 70mph,tell me anyone no dont but yeah we do it a wee bit so i feel we should be productive and no negative feedback when people just post friendly posts !!!

I kind of see where your coming from...kinda.

This forum is the friendliest online forum in the world. If you've kindly posted a response and someone returned a rather agressive reply then simply ignore it (its only words), but if it continues to be a personal attack then inform a moderator and provide links to back up your case. :)

(I think this is what you mean?!)

I'm not entirely sure it's a good idea to post up a thread moaning about people not being nice to you, but posting it in such a way that you come across as an utter mong. It's really only ever going to end badly, what with this being the internet and all.

;)

ok i joined this for info and see what happens,i believe in equality and if someone posts something, help them out dont berrate them,so i answered a post about stubbies and they all said s2000s were fine but thet aint in my area i dont live in london and signals are poor,and the moderator said the speed limit was 70mph,tell me anyone no dont but yeah we do it a wee bit so i feel we should be productive and no negative feedback when people just post friendly posts !!!

Hey Scott, don't sweat it. There are many places were having a stubby aerial doesn't work because of topography or poor signals.

A lot of stuff is said around here tongue in cheek. ;):)

Hey Scott, don't sweat it. There are many places were having a stubby aerial doesn't work because of topography or poor signals.

A lot of stuff is said around here tongue in cheek. ;):)

+1 stubbys are great for in city driving not so great outside.