Worst car ever to try it on!!!

mattstoke

Hi all

I simply cannot believe what has just happened to me!!

Pulled up at the lights, Z newly cleaned, fiddle with the stereo, look to my right and see a 1000% chav (you know the sort Collar sticking up, fake burberry Cap on etc) giving it the "big un" revving the engine, music blarring, dying for a race from green.

I look down at his car and its a YELLOW DIAHATSU CHARADE, about 100 years old, but it did have GTI stuck on the wing...that got me worried i'd get blown away :lol:

When I finally stopped laughing I realised he had about a 10ft head start on me...thus i duely got my arse in gear and stuck my foot down, leaving him somewhere in the neighbouring county behind!!

It was just so funny, but has got me thinking what is the worst car that has ever had a pop at you in your Z for a race?

I bet the Charade will take some beating!! :lol:

Had a saxo with kids in the back staring at my car about a week ago. I revved and their mouths here like this: :teeth: (thanks Nismo exhaust), then their dad driving revved his (1.6 litre max I guess), but all in all it was a quite good laugh. They were a bit chavvy, but not hardcore. Just making his two young sons smile loads by having their dad and a giant blue sports car with all the trimmings roaring away together at the lights as a bit of a joke.

He just sped off and I just drove off normally at the lights (he went right, I went left).

If someone really wants to take me on like what you have described above, I just let them go. We both know the better and faster car and I have nowt to prove and end up losing my license (or kill someone). Wanna race? Take it on track (its 100x more fun because you can really push it). :thumbs:

I havent had this yet.lol. Just people pointing at it & jaws on the floor,i love it, it was the same in the fto but that was heavily modded,the zeds pretty near standard & its still the same.lol.

Only thing ive had is people revving their car or putting the boot down in the opposite direction for the zeds 'benefit' :lol:

Best one i have had is this guy behind me for about 1/4 mile in a red mr2 (ferrari 355 replica) reving the $hit out of it sounded horrible bit like a tractor. So we both approached traffic light and side to side. The female passanger was stunning giving me the smile but the guy was a complete joke and i coudnt help my self so i put the window down and asked him "how much the bodykit cost u" before he could say anything the lights went green and i went and he's behind me very quite this time no over revving...

to be honest I only had one chap had a go with me in the Z in the pass 6 months on ownership as I usually drive very sensible in the road especially in the built up area.

the only time I really went for it was on the way back from japfest show, that day I only had like 2 hour sleep and worked all day at the show and went the wrong way home, was a bit tired so drive very slow also because I have my guys who is driving the big transit behind me so I wont drive too fast.

UNTIL ..................

I have a Celica St190 went pass me in the motorway and come on to my line and trying to pick a race with me. at the time i was a bit bored and need a bit of action so me and one of the lads sitting next to me decided to give the z some beans and see what will do againest the st190 and I have to say after about a mile the st190 dissappaire and was miles behind and the I looked at the digitial speedo and sat nav and it show 160mph and by that time I through sh1tt I cant belive the z can go this far. after that I slow down and the st190 went pass me some 30 seconds later.

I bet that showed him what the Z is all about .. :p

iv had a few (theres planty of chavved up lawnmowers in glasgow lol) but the best was on the way back up the M6 after picking up the car. had a banged up fiat brava with an excuse for a bodykit tryin to race me, this was the 1st time i gave pushed the car and left him standing, floored it for about 30 secs and started cruising again.

10 mins later he came into my rear view mirror again and right up behind me, realising this guy wasnt taking no for an answer he showed him again wot the good old zed is capable of lol

then again he came back wanting more! lol i just took it easy and let him go before i lost my licence the 1st day i got the car lol

on the M6 toll coming back down from chester after visiting kta. this celica tsport went haring past and i was very bored. i really wanted to go but i thought, nah, not worth it. i did speed up a little while thinking this, as you do. then this black punto came whizzing up beside me after the celica. he slowed down next to me and i decided not to look over cos i couldnt be arsed being goaded into a race, then he put the foot down. i decided, hmm cant be havin this and blasted round him on the right on the vastly empty toll road then got to the plaza where i was held up for 5 mins grrr. only the next day did i find out it was my mate from work in the punto trying to get my attention in this coincidental passing :lol: :lol: oops :blush: he said "f**k me that thing moves!"

another time i accelerated down a slip road blocking this BMW who couldnt speed up fast enough to cut out infront. i then proceded to refuse to break the speed for the next few junctions sticking him to 70 attached to my bumper :lol: when we got out onto empty dual carraigeway he sped up to come alongside just as he got there i braked so he went whizzing past, he didnt know what to do :lol: what a tool. (he had been driving like a w**k before that and thus deserved it)

Q: does anyone else use the acceleration of the zed to stop people undertaking on the motorway? i do it to vans all the time, on purpose :lol:

Q: does anyone else use the acceleration of the zed to stop people undertaking on the motorway? i do it to vans all the time, on purpose :lol:

i do that all the time mate lol, u dont even have to drop from 6th most of the time

i do that all the time mate lol, u dont even have to drop from 6th most of the time

All the time! I think yeah, that stopped you in your tracks w*nker. :lol:

The Daihatsu Charade GTtI is a quick little car. It's a 1.0 Turbo but very light and very potent with a bit of tuning.

There are a lot of quick cars out there that could embarrass the Zed easily so beware!

on the way home from work, there is a massive straight bit of road, an A road, a little 1.1 fiesta came right up my arse, granted i was only going 50mph, when it tried overtaking me, i noticed it was full of chavs waving at me as they tried to pass, so.... as soon as they were side by side with me, i floored it, leaving them dead on the other side of the road, i kept slowing down so they could try it again, and did the same everytime, made me chuckle a bit

One such little car is the PULSAR GTI-R Dont even try guys, most of them will pull your pants down :surrender:

GTiRs have a better power to weight ratio than the Zed STOCK. Good luck if you try it in your Zed against a modified one :surrender:

Unless you are running FI that is or you are Adam@Z1 :lol:

As a rule i never get involved, just let them go whatever they're in but there is one particular roundabout which is known for people in the right turn only lane booting it and cutting across you to go straight on. I was sat there once at night with an old vectra full of chavs next to me, cigarette? smoke pouring out of the windows edging further and further forwards before the lights changed so I knew what they were going to do, as soon as the light started changing I floored it and left them behind, they beeped the horn and gave me a thumbs up but i was really worried he would get out in front of me and i'd look stupid! :lol:

Oh and the best one today - A MOPED tailgating me! :lol:

One such little car is the PULSAR GTI-R Dont even try guys, most of them will pull your pants down :surrender:

GTiRs have a better power to weight ratio than the Zed STOCK. Good luck if you try it in your Zed against a modified one :surrender:

a MODIFIED one with a f**k off intercooler, plus 4-wheel drive = Ownage of nearly everything :)

I don't even try..... It can only end four ways.

1. You lose and have to face embarrassment for 5 mins until you forget

2. You win and have all the glory for 5 mins until you forget

3. A big crash

4. Court

a MODIFIED one with a f**k off intercooler, plus 4-wheel drive = Ownage of nearly everything :)

The only advantage we have over them is the fact that our car wont brake down every few miles.

A few mates have got pulsars & from a standing start the Z doesn;t have a chance but once rolling its pretty even :)

Traffic light grand Prix`s are a senseless waste of 99 RON, but good fun 0-60!!

Dunno if I've missed this before, but why do you put random stuff in bold and caps like a tabloid newspaper article? Its not a dig, just always wondered.

Dunno if I've missed this before, but why do you put random stuff in bold and caps like a tabloid newspaper article? Its not a dig, just always wondered.

:lol: I've always wondered that aswell

:lol: I've always wondered that aswell

+1 :lol: