East Shore Racing vs Cougar Store Race

IanS16

ESR or Cougar Store  

27 members have voted

1. 1. ESR or Cougar Store

• IanS16 will Win
    • Nurrish will cheat or something and Win
    • Both cars will collide adding yet another colour to nurrish's

I'm going to have to say Ian, because he has an Azure and everyone knows that Azure is the fastest. :p

That has to be a +1 :p

+2. add to that it seems that ian has lost 0.3 stone worth of hair which makes him lighter.

If its a track day you are on make sure no one sees you timing as this is classed as competition and will void everybodies insurance on the track. Its just something that was emphasised when i did my track day.

Apart from that have fun

thats assuming you actually take out trackday cover in the first place, also most places will say if they see you timing they will kick you off the circuit but i have used the zeds internal stopwatch with an instructor in the car and he didnt care :)

good luck guys

My Statistics:

Sex: The best ever according to stew last night :cloud9:

:lol:

What can I say Nurrish, I lied so you didn't cry! It was bad enough you begging for 'cuddle time' And I won't be calling you again either! :bleh:

:lol::lol:

Not wishing to sound like a killjoy here, but there's a reason that all timing is banned from trackdays and it's a very good one. Things like this may seem like a bit of fun, but you run the very real risk of having the trackday cancelled and further trackdays banned. I would strongly recommend that either this thread disappears, or the two guys involved post up that this is all one big joke and is not to be taken seriously. I love my trackdays and there's enough opposition to them as it is without giving people more ammo to get them banned.

Not wishing to sound like a killjoy here, but there's a reason that all timing is banned from trackdays and it's a very good one. Things like this may seem like a bit of fun, but you run the very real risk of having the trackday cancelled and further trackdays banned. I would strongly recommend that either this thread disappears, or the two guys involved post up that this is all one big joke and is not to be taken seriously. I love my trackdays and there's enough opposition to them as it is without giving people more ammo to get them banned.

You though this was a serious thread?

Tickets to my paypal - the winner gets a kiss??? Of course its not serious :bangin:

Im sure it is all just in jest, but if they did want to time themselves, Im sure it can be organised for both cars to go out individually and get a time without anyone else on track and therefor remove that risk. Though Im fairly sure that there wont be any possibility for insurance for such an event. Anything is possible, its just a matter of organising it properly. :)

There is always the option of both going to a RWYB day and doing standard quarter mile runs, which are timed. :)

PLEASE NOTE:THIS THREAD IS A P*SS TAKE -THERE WILL BE NO COMPETITIVE DRIVING HAPPENING AT THE MENTIONED EVENT OR ANY OTHERS WE MAY BE ATTENDING.

Ekona, I can see where you are coming from now after reading back through the pages. Me and Dave are just having a bit of friendly banter and I thought a thread would be quite funny. As you have probably gathered my car is my every day car so will not be pushed as I cannot afford to wreck it. We will both be abiding by the rules of the track, safely. :)

On another completely unrelated note I have managed get some software that shows split times for all uk tracks as well as 0-60mph times 0-100mph 0-180ft 1/8mile 1/4 mile times, if anyone has a windows mobile phone with GPS built into it then head over to Race Chrono, works like a dream, tho as ive not had my car since getting software ive had to make do using it with other peoples and the mrs Aygo (soon to be mine :yuck: ).

Currently me n the mrs have managed a 0-60mph time of 21 seconds in the aygo, to be fair it was full of shopping and thats only 6 seconds off what it should be, lol....

As it works via GPS you can leave it on the dash or in your pocket and it works perfectly well, records all laps/best lap/ best sectors/ total best lap had you combined three quickest sectors, and loads more info... you can seperate it via driver and use profiles with it,

Ian if i make it to the next meet remind me about it :)

It would make a great way of you guys safely recording times, even if you dont gun it as such and no need to be on track at the same time etc :thumbs:

On another completely unrelated note I have managed get some software that shows split times for all uk tracks as well as 0-60mph times 0-100mph 0-180ft 1/8mile 1/4 mile times, if anyone has a windows mobile phone with GPS built into it then head over to Race Chrono, works like a dream, tho as ive not had my car since getting software ive had to make do using it with other peoples and the mrs Aygo (soon to be mine :yuck: ).

Currently me n the mrs have managed a 0-60mph time of 21 seconds in the aygo, to be fair it was full of shopping and thats only 6 seconds off what it should be, lol....

As it works via GPS you can leave it on the dash or in your pocket and it works perfectly well, records all laps/best lap/ best sectors/ total best lap had you combined three quickest sectors, and loads more info... you can seperate it via driver and use profiles with it,

Ian if i make it to the next meet remind me about it :)

It would make a great way of you guys safely recording times, even if you dont gun it as such and no need to be on track at the same time etc :thumbs:

I'd def be intersted in having a look. There is a similar thing for the iphone that uses the accelerometers and gps but it doesnt do lap times

I never really thought you guys were serious, but you never know who's reading a thread and they might think it sounds like a great idea, so they go off and time themselves on track, stack it and then get the TDO's insurance invalidated. There's nothing to stop you videoing it and then running the time when you get back home of course... ;)

I know I sound a complete arse know, but I'd rather that than risk anyone doing anything daft. Love you all really! :D