Some azure pictures from today

M13KYF

That is uber shiney, Mike. Is it machine polished?

no machine, all by hand

Very nice Mike B)

If you have any swirls (surely you must by now :p ), might be an idea to get it machine polished at some point, it makes a lot more difference than you might think to the finish :thumbs:

wow that's like glass! you can come and do my shower screen! :thumbs:

what steps did you use Mike?

duragloss car shampoo

blackfire wet diamond paint sealant

blackfire ivory wax

p21s wax

just for you nixy, no good for skids though :lol:

uk_mrmuscle_bathroomtoiletwipes.jpg

so sealant then wax? What's the benefit of a sealant?

Sealant protects the paint just like wax, however its synthetic and not natural. Benefits are it will bond with the paint and be longer lasting than wax, however it can dull the finish a little. I seal Amandas car as its dead easy and lasts ages. I wax mine as it looks better but requires more maintanance. Doing both is the best of both worlds :thumbs:

so sealant then wax? What's the benefit of a sealant?

Sealant protects the paint just like wax, however its synthetic and not natural. Benefits are it will bond with the paint and be longer lasting than wax, however it can dull the finish a little. I seal Amandas car as its dead easy and lasts ages. I wax mine as it looks better but requires more maintanance. Doing both is the best of both worlds :thumbs:

I found the sealant made it super duper smooth. Amazing stuff and probably the best buy in detailing stuff this year. It does make the colour deeper.

Thanks to all for the kind words :)

:dry: your giving me a headache trying to decide if red or blue is my fave Zed colour.... :)

Nice cleaning work and great location. Colours in the posts really work, may make for a nice chopped pic in b+w with just the red and blue showing?

CIMG1867fettle.jpg