Some azure pictures from today

M13KYF

Very nice Mike. Another Blackfire convert?

Lovely pics, I like the way the car looks a different colour due to light bouncing and relectiveness (<-- is that a worrd???) of the car. Looks ace!

Excellent photography :thumbs: must have an uber expensive camera B)

just a 4yr old Casio Exilm 4mega pixel. Was £200 at the time but you can get the latest incarnations of it for under £150 with 10 megapixel. Does take a good picture

Excellent photography :thumbs: must have an uber expensive camera B)

just a 4yr old Casio Exilm 4mega pixel. Was £200 at the time but you can get the latest incarnations of it for under £150 with 10 megapixel. Does take a good picture

Keep it away from Water. I have a cracking Casio Exilm that got waterlogged at sea world in San Diego.

B) Looking good as always Mike - a real credit to you and the pics really set it off - not surprised your sig is updated :thumbs:

But, how many endless pads are you using :p

i thought endless pads lasted for ever, hence the name :teeth:

Colin you have such good eyesight! :lol:

I wish - having had a partially detached retina repaired that's left me with much reduced vision in the left eye and needing glasses all the time now is not so good, especially for close work.

On reading Mikes signature I thought I had double vision but as you have spotted it was not me doing the double thing :lol:

That looks top mate very nice indeed.

i have recently found faith in Blackfire also after seeing your last post of the car. im awaiting a cable to connect the camera to my computer and then i will post some.

what benefit does using 2 types of wax give?

That looks top mate very nice indeed.

i have recently found faith in Blackfire also after seeing your last post of the car. im awaiting a cable to connect the camera to my computer and then i will post some.

what benefit does using 2 types of wax give?

I was finishing the p21s off so used it up on this occasion. I do really like this stuff. Still deliberating whether I think Blackfire ivory wax is as good

Car looks excellent Mike B) - I think Blackfire really sets off the blue/darker colours well - and so easy to wax on and wax off! You've done a good job there - where did you take the pics btw - was it Trafford Park by any chance? :)

Did you use Poorboys or Blackfire on the Lucozade bottle btw? B)

Car looks excellent Mike B) - I think Blackfire really sets off the blue/darker colours well - and so easy to wax on and wax off! You've done a good job there - where did you take the pics btw - was it Trafford Park by any chance? :)

Did you use Poorboys or Blackfire on the Lucozade bottle btw? B)

just behind deansgate station.

lucozade bottle was blackfired to