yorkshire members beware...

LRF4N

lol yea perks of the job eh?

would be interesting to see how much they sell for after the cops are finished with them- wouldnt mind a bargain ISF in white!

(cue the yorkshire members stroking their chins... making future car plans lol)

A bit of overkill perhaps, given the cost of a Lexus. :scare: Seems like there will quite a few angelic drivers in that area now.

Mind when the 200sx Spec R-S15 was brand new 9 years ago, the fuzz over here were running quite a few "muffty/plain" cop cars, certainly not what you expect to take after someone in hot pursuit. :scare:

Pah, as a Hull veteran I can say they are mainly used as a pose to frighten the local chavs into no nicking cars. All that happens is the chavs know they have a good chase on and deliberately go out to find and bait them.

They have been seen hidden up slip roads on the A63 into town, but generally cruise around or are parked up unobtrusive as a pig at a wedding. You can spot them a mile away just like any Jam Sandwich. Too much council tax is spent on these show cars. If you really want to catch people, have stealth cars. If you really want to catch the chavs these fast cars don't help.

Theres a number of Mountune Focus ST's, golf R32's in cov at the moment :\

basically if there are any cars around at all if im being "enthusiastic" i get jumpy these days. they dont have to be in lovely new cars either. they arre getting wise. near stirling where i used to live they had something like an Aygo going between two of the villages all day, they just carried on slowly and caught up with the boy racers that had overtaken them when they got stuck at the village lights and traffic :lol:

Pah, as a Hull veteran I can say they are mainly used as a pose to frighten the local chavs into no nicking cars. All that happens is the chavs know they have a good chase on and deliberately go out to find and bait them.

They have been seen hidden up slip roads on the A63 into town, but generally cruise around or are parked up unobtrusive as a pig at a wedding. You can spot them a mile away just like any Jam Sandwich. Too much council tax is spent on these show cars. If you really want to catch people, have stealth cars. If you really want to catch the chavs these fast cars don't help.

Don't Give them ideas!!

i agree with Husky tho a slow police car will catch more people when they overtake them cause they are going slowly!!

absolutely spot on!