My Trip To CS For New Toys.......... :D

nurrish

Had a very good and long day with CS today. Met up at the garage and was greeted by all my new toys.

BC Coilovers

DBA 5000 discs

DBA 4000 discs

Feroda pads

Hal Brake Lines

Eibach Rear Camber

Ians16 came with me for the ride and bladesgrant showed up for the show

Would like to thank mitz (CS) for the excellent service and andy for the long 6 hours he took for all this to be put on.

Very very happy with the car and handles likes its on rails. Plus the drop is just perfect and the damper is perfect.

IMGP0008.jpg

IMGP0010.jpg

IMGP0012.jpg

IMGP0013.jpg

IMGP0014.jpg

IMGP0015.jpg

IMGP0016.jpg

IMGP0017.jpg

IMGP0018.jpg

IMGP0019.jpg

IMGP0021.jpg

IMGP0024.jpg

IMGP0026.jpg

IMGP0027.jpg

IMGP0028.jpg

IMGP0029.jpg

IMGP0037.jpg

IMGP0038.jpg

IMGP0041.jpg

IMGP0043.jpg

IMGP0044.jpg

IMGP0045.jpg

Forgot I bought you those :doh::lol:

It's okay, you can pay me back with sorting my Xbox!

I rode home with nurrish and the car does feel great now! CS was great company as usual and Andy (the mechanic) was sh*t hot. He even came with us to the wheel alignment place to help out :thumbs:

Oh and thanks for sharing the nudy photo of you and the missus Grant :lol::lol:

Hey Dave :boxing: i knew you were up to no good when i spoke to you and CS ;)

Thats one more body blow bud :p

The kits are lovely and quality :thumbs: Anyway since you are the guinea pig with the BC racing coiovers, i klook forward to a full report and test drive :D

And i aggree with all here that you need to lower the car if not you may as well get Eibach springs :lol::lol:

See you next week :snack:

Lookin good mate, look forward to seeing how you get on with the BCs, I'm tempted to get some myself.

I'll go against the trend and say the ride hight looks fine to me. We're not in the US, we dont need to be slammed. I think it looks shite when you have the tyres tucked into the arches as it makes the gaps front and rear look much bigger. Yours looks fine as it is from the pics :thumbs:

Lookin good mate, look forward to seeing how you get on with the BCs, I'm tempted to get some myself.

I'll go against the trend and say the ride hight looks fine to me. We're not in the US, we dont need to be slammed. I think it looks shite when you have the tyres tucked into the arches as it makes the gaps front and rear look much bigger. Yours looks fine as it is from the pics :thumbs:

+1 you can go too far imo and it looks saggy and tired :p

BCR Coilovers

DBA 5000 discs

DBA 4000 discs

Ferodo pads

Hel Brake Lines

Eibach Rear Camber Kit

IMGP0015.jpg

IMGP0027.jpg

Just looked at the pics again and noticed you went for different DBA discs :wacko: The DBA 5000 are 2 piece(lighter unsprung, dissipate heat faster, Hat will not rust)

http://www.z1auto.com/prodmore.asp?mode ... rodid=2312

While the 4000 is 1 piece and only marginally better the OEM disc

http://www.z1auto.com/prodmore.asp?mode ... rodid=2313

For ultimate OEM upgrade/performance without going BBK.... and for uniformity and esthetics, i would have gone for these(see link) which are 2 piece all round, slotted or cross drilled for about the same money :p

http://www.z1auto.com/prodmore.asp?mode ... rodid=1804

Anyway its only a belated opinion and the most important is that you are happy with the performance.

Make sure you bed it in properly before having a go as this will make all in the difference long run ;)

I completley disagree (Surprise surprise I know :p )

Nobody is saying that his tyres need to be tucked but I dont see the point in forking out on coilovers & then leaving it at pretty much stock height :)