Modified Live Oct 11th Snetterton

What a brilliant day! (cold.. but theres nothing a gallon of tea can't solve)

I would like to thank the organisers H5 and Chesterfield, and all other involved.

And to all who attended, thanks for the warm welcome, this was my first ever club meet

When is the next???? :teeth:

It was great to meet you all. :thumbs::thumbs:

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a fantastic day... although I had to 'car share' with Dominique and hence missed out on driving my car on the parade lap - but still was thoroughly enjoyable as a passenger. I particularly loved the part where the blue Z stormed past with its Stillen? Supercharger whining :thumbs: - just love that sound!!!

Many thanks to you all for coming and making my life easy - great attendance given we had Wales running and best of all we had some new faces. I am really pleased you all enjoyed it, be great to see you all at more shows.

Thanks to the GTR Owners Club (http://www.gtr.co.uk) for their hopsitality (bacon rolls, teas etc.) especially Speed Merchant for getting everyone involved.

The parade lap was a great bit of the event, and thanks should go to Nissan and John Fuggles for that. We can be the first to criticise Nissan when things don't go well, so they should get the thumbs up for support when it is given. I think their support and the track time made it the marque to be envious of at the show. Oh, and there were miles more 350Z's than anything else on track! :thumbs:

As for the next show, I think the closer for the year is the Ace Cafe meet. Be great to get as many along to that as possible. I will be sitting down and organising a calendar for next year so keep an eye out for that.

Any suggestions on how these can be made better / things you would like to see then let me know. :)

ur car looks fantastic m8!!! come up to Hull for a weekend...i ll ask darren as well...its a good night out!!! :drunk:

Cheers dude, we will have to sort something out, although im not getting dragged into making any movies with you :lol:

You can always be the camera man.... :p:lol: