Modified Live Oct 11th Snetterton

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Closely followed by the mandatory bacon roll and 'tea' from the van! :snack:

That really does make start time ungodly 'o'clock! Any way we can pick up tickets before so you don't have to wait for us?

Girlies have to get up even earlier than blokes to do hair and things, have a heart! :teeth:

I reckon it'll take us an hour-ish to get there, traffic shouldn't be an issue, so 7:30 departure from BK Copdock I'd say

i think its going to be easier than going to stansted and then across

Yeah, my thoughts too.

Make sure you're on time, I leave at 7:30, no later, so if you're late....

I'm thinking maybe no sleep :lol: leave at 5.30 to be there at 8.30 :surrender: Up at 4am to bath and wash my hair, dry hair, get dressed, put on makeup, wake Tony with a cuppa. Oh god, I think I'll stay at home :lol:

Damn I wish I had guest rooms.....then you could all stay overnight at mine.

Got the tickets today folks - they will be on their way to Rob tomorrow for handing out the morning of the show (cant risk posting them all out now seperately to everyone with the postal problems).

The stand appears to be right in the middle of the show according to the map Ive been sent :thumbs:

Just realised it's a 2 1/2 hour drive from my place, that will be nice watching the sun come up as I drive east!! :yawn::lol:

Could always stay over the night before a bit closer Sarah?

Quick question and request from the members.... Is anyone that is coming anywhere near Chesterfield and can get the club flags for the stand from Chris (Chesterfield)?? :)

Anyone near to chesterfield that wants to popin and collect the flags/banners? They fit easily in the boot of the Z so no worries on that part - its just Im not going to the Show and it would be nice to have them displayed.

If anyone can pop over some time between now and Saturday evening that would be great :thumbs:

BM and me are heading up from ipswich, i don't know if your route crosses our's but we could possibly meet you on route.

others are coming from bedford i think

and some from the south up the M11

Let's all just meet at the Snetterton track entrance road.

It's gonna be early enough as it is...

And I tend to drive like Mr Wolf from Pulp Fiction....