Modified Live Oct 11th Snetterton

modifiedlive%20summertime%20master.jpg

Hot on the back of Brands Hatch we now have Modified Live Part 3 - Sunday 11th October at Snetterton (click above image for official website and more info)

350z-uk.com are having a stand at this show, and will be offering discounted tickets for all signed up members of the site.

Updated discount details... First 15 to join up and attend this show will have 100% free admission for themselves + half price admission for their +1

We need to get a list of the people attending sent to the organisers, and after the great showings at other events so far this year, this presents another great opportunity to meet and greet fellow owners! Get your name down and join in the fun for less! :thumbs:

No doubt the variety of cars will provide plenty of ideas on what you want to do next with your own. Even if you havent got any plans to modify the car, those who spend the day waxing will no doubt be glad to chat about their latest show and shine products!

Please can you add your names to the list below if you want to come along, and we should be able to arrange for payment by paypal to be made to the club shortly.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Please add me too, it's not because I'm a cheap bastard, but more due to my personal principles demanding that I represent for 350z-uk instead of that other group of people.

1. H5

2. Chesterfield

3. Dunker

4. Scott

5. Chilli Red +1

6. Martin W

7. BulletMagnet

If you think I'm cheap, then PM me the PayPal details and I'll pay for my ticket.

Please add me too, it's not because I'm a cheap bastard, but more due to my personal principles demanding that I represent for 350z-uk instead of that other group of people.

1. H5

2. Chesterfield

3. Dunker

4. Scott

5. Chilli Red +1

6. Martin W

7. BulletMagnet

If you think I'm cheap, then PM me the PayPal details and I'll pay for my ticket.

:console: I'll Vouch for that - Thanks Mark

Echo the above, discounting the tickets is our way of giving back to the community for making this place what it is :thumbs:

We need to point out that this show clashes with the 2nd Wales run of the year - unfortunately the timing of other events just caused this clash, so sorry folks :(

However, the 2nd Wales run in October usually has lower numbers. People who choose one weekend away tend to choose the first one, and there are of course the weather prospects - though touch wood we havent been let down yet.

There are also those who prefer static meets to the drive out kind and vice verca, so hopefully rather than being seen as a clash, this could be seen as catering for everyones preferences at the same time :blush:

Apologies for the clash, and of course we expect that some people who may have put their names down on either list may wish to remove themselves from one and add themselves to another etc.

Regards,

Chris.

1. H5

2. Dunker

3. Scott

4. Chilli Red +1

5. Martin W

6. BulletMagnet

I'll be at this one but with NS. I know alot of people have migrated across given the politics on NS recently which I fully support. Unfortunately Rich and Mark are still putting in a hell of alot of effort therefore I feel I should support them although I dont agree with other actions of other senior members. Are the stands next to one another again like JTS as that was really good!!!!

I'll be at this one but with NS. I know alot of people have migrated across given the politics on NS recently which I fully support. Unfortunately Rich and Mark are still putting in a hell of alot of effort therefore I feel I should support them although I dont agree with other actions of other senior members. Are the stands next to one another again like JTS as that was really good!!!!

Absolutely with you on that one Dan :thumbs:

Absolutely with you on that one Dan :thumbs:

Thanks Dan and Dom, appreciate the sentiments and understand about Smoky and Mark. :thumbs: