I'm adicted to this site.

alessandro

Haven't got my own Z yet and I'm already adicted to this forum!

I've joined just over a month ago and since than I've been on it every spare second and I love it.

There are some many infoes and tips that there is always something new tro learn.

This might doesn't keep the girlfriend happy :bangin: but you can't have everything.............

Is this normal?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What is it now, like 700 posts in a month in a half :dots: i know im really not busy at work at the mo but cmon :lol: ...

dont worry i too share your addiction... :cry:

its good cos its quite a work safe thing to be on. unlike facebook which quite frankly is just boring anyway.

oops theres another post :doh:

I can ban you both if that will help you overcome your addiction? :lol:

Its perfectly normal to want to spend lots of time on here. Unlike quite a few other car forums, we are a real community helping each other in so many other things that just the cars. Always lots of banter on here too, but it does make a very busy life for a Moderator! :blush:

;) Nice one mate welcome to the club - I am sure there is a cure (probably buy a BMW or something :bangin::dummy: ) but why would you want a cure :D

Just wait till you get you Zed then you will have NO time for anything else..... :lol:

Then like me you will be changing your mobile for one that can surf T'internet and get T'forum :blush:

Haven't got my own Z yet and I'm already adicted to this forum!

I've joined just over a month ago and since than I've been on it every spare second and I love it.

There are some many infoes and tips that there is always something new tro learn.

Is this normal?

In answer to your question, no it's not normal, :p:lol: if we were normal we'd be driving a Mc Car. :wacko::lol:

Always lots of banter on here too, but it does make a very busy life for a Moderator! :blush:

It's a hard life. Can see you arm twisted behind your back. :p:lol:

Always lots of banter on here too, but it does make a very busy life for a Moderator! :blush:

It's a hard life. Can see you arm twisted behind your back. :p:lol:

It has its benefits, like attending meets and seeing massive amounts of these glorious cars all lined up and sparkling and hooning around the finest roads this rock has to offer B)

The Forum is a bit like swine flu.... They have something that will ease the symptoms but no real cure yet!

Just roll with it!

Quarantine and cold turkey is the only way. But no one has ever managed it without a ban yet :lol:

I actually think this must be one of the easiest and most enjoyable forums to moderate. You guys are a pretty special bunch. :)

The real test is when you go somewhere with no tinternet and sit there twitching :lol:

.... and some real "special" ones !?!? ;):p

The real test is when you go somewhere with no tinternet and sit there twitching :lol:

My laptop comes everywhere and I make sure I get free net at all hotels or B&Bs, as Amanda will detest, she hates it :lol: A requirement for all Hoon accomodation was free net access so we can post pics as we go :teeth:

hardly consider my self addicted..... however i do press "view unread posts" atleast 4 times a minute

We can see from the site stats :p:lol:

Google Analytics makes interesting reading if you're a geek!

hardly consider my self addicted..... however i do press "view unread posts" atleast 4 times a minute

there are site stats that tell you how often i hit that button :lol: brilliant.

The real test is when you go somewhere with no tinternet and sit there twitching

have to say with my internet playing up at the moment im twitching :lol:

June keeps giving me a ticking off as nearly every time she comes into the home office I have the site up on the screen rather than working :blush:

Which means less money earned for her handbag collection :p

But its a great place to be :)

June keeps giving me a ticking off as nearly every time she comes into the home office I have the site up on the screen rather than working :blush:

Which means less money earned for her handbag collection :p

But its a great place to be :)

:lol::lol:

there are site stats that tell you how often i hit that button :lol: brilliant.

Well not you per se, but everybody :) Should we start to see a loss of interest in the site, we could use analytics to very good avantage, but as it is we have more than enough members to keep us busy :yahoo:

I'm was wondering when someone would notice that my last post at night is usually about 2am when i turn the comp off at night and my first post is usually 7am when i start work in the morning :lol::yawn:

I have noticed, but then I do sometimes post at stupid times like 4am, when I'm on a night shift, lol