The progress thread - Final update

Madmarky

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would go 4 something that has not really been done on a zed before in this country ie. candy red. Basically like Paul t did with his green machine, break the usual colour barriers and go wild :lol:

I would go 4 something that has not really been done on a zed before in this country ie. candy red. Basically like Paul t did with his green machine, break the usual colour barriers and go wild :lol:

yeah come on, grow a set :lol:

for once i have to agree with the scottish contingent :lol: What about Tartan? But really, if you're gonna do the whole thing from scratch its an opportunity to do something really special.

or do it blade silver and nobody will EVER notice you........... :lol: (running fast now...........)
And to think I used to like you............ :p

;)

or do it blade silver and nobody will EVER notice you........... :lol: (running fast now...........)

:dry:

Ye Marky.... do it Poo Brown!!!

I like the purple mate and you have to live with it whatever you choose :thumbs:

Any more votes for Poo Brown?? Anyone got one??

LMAO :lol::lol::lol:

One of my favs must be House Of Kolor Brandywine Red, not cheap, but worth it for the effect alone.

As it happens, I know there is a bodyshop near me that does House Of Kolor.....will ask tem how much it would be to spray a Zed...

I think he should definately use House of Kolor paint, it looks so damn sexy! If I was having a respray and my car wasnt a daily driver, it would have House of Kolor on it B)